New Member Welcome Area We've gathered the info you need if you are new to the AudiWorld forums

ES: Obd Eleven Air suspension reset

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 06:03 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ES: Obd Eleven Air suspension reset

Need a little help.

Was playing around with Obdeleven on my A7 and have entered Module 34 level control/ basic settings / reset all adaptations.
The dash has lit up like a Christmas tree and now have faults with Air suspension, headlight range, adaptive lights, Acc and Brake guard. Is their any fix before I need to head to the dealer for recoding?.

Thanks
Old 11-11-2017, 05:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Leighbarronspain
Need a little help.

Was playing around with Obdeleven on my A7 and have entered Module 34 level control/ basic settings / reset all adaptations.
The dash has lit up like a Christmas tree and now have faults with Air suspension, headlight range, adaptive lights, Acc and Brake guard. Is their any fix before I need to head to the dealer for recoding?.

Thanks
Hi
I have the same problem would please tell me what have you done to fix that? I have VCDS and I hope its easy to fix,because I dont think mechanicaly I damaged something I just pressed resett all adaptation same as you.
Awaiting for a good news from you.
Kris
Old 11-11-2017, 05:09 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default Kris

Hi

don’t worry no mechanical damage done.
it needs to be fixed by Audi though. The suspension module needs to be re programmed.
it only took 30 mins and cost me 60 euros
hope this helps
Old 11-11-2017, 11:35 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Leighbarronspain
Hi

don’t worry no mechanical damage done.
it needs to be fixed by Audi though. The suspension module needs to be re programmed.
it only took 30 mins and cost me 60 euros
hope this helps
when you resett all adaptations,did yours suspensions played themselfs,my every each one of them is a different high now,
Old 11-11-2017, 11:48 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Yes.
all four sides were different heights and they couldn’t be changed with VCDS. Audi will be able to reset the suspension module for you. If they tell you that you need a new module tell them no. It only needs to be reflashed and the high values set to normal. You will probably have other warnings too. Headlights, cruise control, brake guard etc. These all require the suspension height. Once reset they will all be fixed.
maybe you can reflash using VCDS but it’s probably better to let Audi dealer do it.
thanks
Old 05-07-2018, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've managed to do the same with my OBDEleven module... looks like a trip to Audi is in order :-(
The following users liked this post:
BKP5274 (10-18-2021)
Old 05-07-2018, 12:00 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Yes I’m afraid it will be a visit to Audi to fix. Not expensive but just a pain. They will need to re code the suspension module for you.
did yours throw loads of faults all together?. Suspension, headlights etc ?.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:47 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Yeah, it says the air suspension has a fault, adaptive lights are not working and neither is adaptive cruise control and brake guard.

​​​​​​The car also is rock solid over bumps etc so looks like all shock absorber / air suspension control is offline :-(
Old 05-29-2018, 06:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Cool. I think I'll be purchasing an OBD Eleven soon. Since it's coming from Europe , how long was the shipping time? I'm on the East Coast of the US but just getting an approximate time more or less.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:27 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Audi can't seem to sort mine out