Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 08:49 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows

I recently totaled my S4 while using my summer wheels and now I have winter wheels that can be yours.

These are my OEM wheels, in moderate condition (perfect for winter which I what I use them for) with no cracks or bends. Moderate rash and wear as you can see in the photos.

They come with Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 225/45/17 snow tires, with about 3 months wear (part of one winter) and should be good for 3-4 more seasons based on my experience. This is my third set of Blizzaks as I have found they offer tremendous traction and even in NYC, though the streets get plowed, it makes a big difference parking!

Wheels are 17*7.5 stock.

They come with the center caps, which are in similar condition to the wheels (show wear but no performance issues).

Prefer local pickup in tri-state area. PM me with offers. I want these out of my basement!
Attached Thumbnails FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-1.jpg   FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-2.jpg   FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-3.jpg   FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-4.jpg   FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-5.jpg  

FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-6.jpg   FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-7.jpg   FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-8.jpg   FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-9.jpg   FS in NYC metro: B5 S4 OWM Avus Rims and Blizzak Snows-snowtires-10.jpg  

Last edited by uberwgn; 12-12-2016 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 01:47 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD