Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A8 Revo SPS obd controller $100 usd

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2019, 04:15 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo SPS obd controller $100 usd

Selling my Revo Technik Select SPS. I had this for my 2012 Audi S8 that was sold before I could use it. The SPS was never used. I paid $150 for it, but am willing to take $100 or any reasonable offer. Still in the original box.

Info on the product:
The Patented OBD2 interface is the ultimate compliment to our performance software. The SPS gives the user the ability to switch between performance modes and a stock performance setting via the vehicle OBD port.

Our SPS has a preset stock mode, the ability to store three performance settings and the additional benefit of a security lockout program (anti theft).

Simply select a program, plug in, wait a few seconds, remove the select device and start the car. It's simple and there's no fixed switch to install in the vehicle.

SPS FUNCTIONALITY

The SPS delivers different levels of functionality depending on the vehicle it is used with, and whether variable switching is available in our performance software. Revo adjustability allows the vehicle to be setup efficiently for varying fuel quality and conditions. For specific details of functionality of the SPS with your car please use the vehicle software selection option on the home page to view the software product page for your vehicle.

SPS Dial

The SPS Dial Settings are as Follows:

0 - Communications for use when setting up SPS

1 - Stock

2 - Performance Mode 1

3 - Performance Mode 2 not valid for all engine/ECU types

4 - Performance Mode 3 not valid for all engine/ECU types

5 - Anti-Theft ON not valid for all engine/ECU types

6 - Anti-Theft OFF not valid for all engine/ECU types

9 - Firmware Update for internal Revo use