Performance and Tuning Discussion forum for various performance tuning techniques and questions

Ach Tuning......................

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 06:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ach Tuning......................

So about 9/12 I ordered some wheels and tires from them. 19" RS6 wheels.

9/13 $800 was charger to my CC for the tires...got ordered from TireRack....not a problem....They sent that the tires and wheels would be shipped in a week.

Week goes by, I give them a call. They tell me that the wheels are on back order and they have not rec'd them yet. Okay, I understand this, but they could of told me this.

Call back another week later....mentioned to me the wheels will be here on Wednesday and my wheels would ship out Thursday...Another Week goes by nothing...more apologies and more promises. On 9/29 another $1200 is charged to my CC. GREAT! the wheels were shipped. I saY this because most honest shops will not charge you until they ship the product.

So I call them and nothing, I gave them my cell to contact me...no one does. I get in contact with them the following week...Now they say their mounting and balancing machine is broken. Sure, I just want my wheels. They tell me that they will take the wheels and tires to another shop and send them out. That was last week on Thursday the 6th of Oct.

So another week later, give them a call, give them my number and no one calls. I ask to speak to someone in person and seems like no one knows anything about locating products.

I just told the receptionist to tell Skylar to refund my money. Hopefully this will happen and I wont have to drag this out further.

I believe I have been patient with them and have not once raised my voice with them.

I hope they are not a vendor of this site.

updates to come.

=miguel=