Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi Q3 /Q5 / Q7 / Q8 > Audi Q5 > Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion
Reload this Page >

:: ECS Tuning :: Brushed Aluminum Power Seat Switches By ECS

Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

:: ECS Tuning :: Brushed Aluminum Power Seat Switches By ECS

 
Old 09-02-2015, 11:50 AM
  #1  
Audiworld Basic Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,764
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :: ECS Tuning :: Brushed Aluminum Power Seat Switches By ECS



Unique Audi power seat controls add a touch of class to any interior. Direct fit replacements. Just pop off the old ones with a small screwdriver, and snap the new ones in place.

Richer looking than stock monochromatic controls, these upgraded covers combine brushed aluminum with black accents to complement any interior color.

If your Audi is already equipped with aluminum trimmed backrest and lower seat adjustment *****, no worries; We now offer the lumbar adjustment **** kit separately!

Complete kits include covers for both front seats.


Now that's metal.

Click HERE to order or for more information



Fits:
Audi Q5 2.0T (2011+)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason
ECS Tuning-Audi is offline  
Old 12-11-2015, 12:15 PM
  #2  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 19
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I just picked up a set. The old switches do not seem to pop off with a small screwdriver.

I have plastic trim tools and I am applying enough force to be concerned.

Any tips on removal? Thanks!
Wynndi is offline  
Old 12-11-2015, 12:19 PM
  #3  
Audiworld Basic Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,764
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Wynndi View Post
I just picked up a set. The old switches do not seem to pop off with a small screwdriver.

I have plastic trim tools and I am applying enough force to be concerned.

Any tips on removal? Thanks!
May want to try warming the factory ones up with a hair drier. Then pry a little on each side going back and forth.

Jason
ECS Tuning-Audi is offline  
Old 12-14-2015, 11:37 PM
  #4  
AudiWorld Member
 
USAVAGEU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Diego, Ca
Posts: 275
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Is this real? Is this some type of joke or something? C'mon! Cut it out!!!


Originally Posted by ECS Tuning-Audi View Post


Unique Audi power seat controls add a touch of class to any interior. Direct fit replacements. Just pop off the old ones with a small screwdriver, and snap the new ones in place.

Richer looking than stock monochromatic controls, these upgraded covers combine brushed aluminum with black accents to complement any interior color.

If your Audi is already equipped with aluminum trimmed backrest and lower seat adjustment *****, no worries; We now offer the lumbar adjustment **** kit separately!

Complete kits include covers for both front seats.


Now that's metal.

Click HERE to order or for more information



Fits:
Audi Q5 2.0T (2011+)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jason
USAVAGEU is offline  
Old 04-11-2016, 12:27 PM
  #5  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Q7 loss of power to injectors

Hi I'm not sure if you can help but I'm new to the whole Audi experience but iv just bought a q7 and I washed it today and since then iv got loss of power to the injectors
Nathan Delves is offline  
Old 04-11-2016, 12:33 PM
  #6  
Audiworld Basic Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,764
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Nathan Delves View Post
Hi I'm not sure if you can help but I'm new to the whole Audi experience but iv just bought a q7 and I washed it today and since then iv got loss of power to the injectors
You may want to try and post that question in the Q7 section and not a thread for Q5 aluminum power seat switches.

Jason
ECS Tuning-Audi is offline  
Old 04-12-2016, 10:57 AM
  #7  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 578
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

it says on the site that the 6 piece set is no longer available
just the two lumber round pads, but not the complete set of three on each side

waninae39 is offline  
Old 02-16-2017, 09:33 AM
  #8  
AudiWorld Newcomer
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stuck driver seat.

Hi I'm all new to this so please don't judge.
Im in a bit of a pickle I have an issue with the driver seat as it is stuck in full front position. All other movements work other than moving the seat forwards and backwards (it sounds like there is something jammed as it has a shuddering sound but no movement.) I have removed and cleaned all underneath mats and carpet there is nothing obstructing it. I have also tried to remove chair but I was just after a heads up before I start removing chairs and motors if there is any hints or tips about.
Thanks in advance

adam
Adam JohnnyCash Platt is offline  
Old 02-16-2017, 09:36 AM
  #9  
Audiworld Basic Sponsor
Thread Starter
 
ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,764
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Could be some spare change caught in the track for the seat which doesn't allow it to move backwards.

If it's not something obvious you may need to remove the seat and do some further diagnosis.

Jason
ECS Tuning-Audi is offline  
Old 02-16-2017, 11:55 AM
  #10  
AudiWorld Newcomer
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stuck seat

Originally Posted by ECS Tuning-Audi View Post
Could be some spare change caught in the track for the seat which doesn't allow it to move backwards.

If it's not something obvious you may need to remove the seat and do some further diagnosis.

Jason
st


i cleaned out made sure nothing was in the way of the centre track. Had a quick check over on the motor powering the seat and still no luck (that's where the shuddering noise is coming from) sounds similar to a broken relay. Checked relays for current and all seemed to be okay well the ones I could reach without taking the seat out.

Still confused.

Adam
Adam JohnnyCash Platt is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ECS Tuning-Audi
A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion
19
07-16-2018 09:02 AM
ilikeit
Vehicles For Sale
2
01-09-2016 09:24 AM
ilikeit
Pacific Northwest Discussion
1
11-20-2015 06:57 AM
ECS Tuning-Audi
A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion
0
09-01-2015 09:16 AM
ECS Tuning-Audi
Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8)
0
09-01-2015 08:27 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: :: ECS Tuning :: Brushed Aluminum Power Seat Switches By ECS


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: