Go Back  AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi Q3 /Q5 / Q7 / Q8 > Audi Q7 > Q7 Discussion
Reload this Page >

Freaking rear wiper arm keeps getting broken off in the car wash

Q7 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Freaking rear wiper arm keeps getting broken off in the car wash

Old 04-15-2019, 02:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Freaking rear wiper arm keeps getting broken off in the car wash

Is there ANYONE selling a METAL one that won't snap off in the car wash? I've been through THREE of them in the last 6 months...
Old 04-15-2019, 02:25 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

or you could just wash it by hand like a pleb? wash mine every week and never broke one.
Old 04-15-2019, 02:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dreadlocks View Post
or you could just wash it by hand like a pleb? wash mine every week and never broke one.
Thanks! You are Ssoooooooo Helpful! I mean like, O.M.G.!!!
Old 04-15-2019, 04:32 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Guy walks into the doctor and says it hurts when I poke my self in the eye.. Doctor says, okay then.. dont poke your self in the eye.

I dunno man, like if a car wash damaged my car once I'd never take it back to that wash again.. if it damaged it 3 times, well do you really think the wiper is the problem here?
Old 04-15-2019, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

The car wash I go to puts on a disposable plastic sleeve on the rear wiper to protect it.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Guy walks into the doctor and says it hurts when I poke my self in the eye.. Doctor says, okay then.. dont poke your self in the eye.

I dunno man, like if a car wash damaged my car once I'd never take it back to that wash again.. if it damaged it 3 times, well do you really think the wiper is the problem here?
How about instead of telling me how to live as a human being, Trey answering the question I posed instead of showing off how brilliant your brain is. Nobody gives a **** that you're smarter than me. You're not proving anything other than that you can't read a question and provide an answer.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Since you're so brilliant, it snows here, it rains here, it's cold here a lot. I have to wash my car sometimes twice a day. I drive my car commercially for executives. I can't carry around a hand washing kit and a tank of water for the purpose, just to please some douchey, smarter-than-you troll on the internet.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

the answer is no, there is not a different automatic carwash proof rear windshield wiper.. guess get a new car if your an uber driver.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I had one break once. You can buy replacements online that work. About $20. Try Amazon or EBay. Maybe tape it down with racer tape to go thru the wash.
Old 04-15-2019, 07:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

the answer is no, there is not a different automatic carwash proof rear windshield wiper.. guess get a new car if your an uber driver.
Limo/executive SUV driver, thanks. I make a bit more than an Uber driver.

This is the only one of my vehicles that has issues. I'd think someone as smart as you would know that!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Freaking rear wiper arm keeps getting broken off in the car wash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: