Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

PDF Owner Manual - Where To Get One?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Received 283 Likes on 203 Posts
Default PDF Owner Manual - Where To Get One?

Anyone know where to get them? I'd like one for my new Q7. I was able to download them for my other vehicles via the manufacturer website. Can't find them at audiusa.com.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:18 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Force-1
Anyone know where to get them? I'd like one for my new Q7. I was able to download them for my other vehicles via the manufacturer website. Can't find them at audiusa.com.
They're not available anywhere to my knowledge. If you find a source, post it here.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you tried calling Audi of America? Some of them don't have a clue about the car, but some are very good in follow through to get you the information. Worth giving them a call
Old 10-03-2010, 02:17 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by sudy
Have you tried calling Audi of America? Some of them don't have a clue about the car, but some are very good in follow through to get you the information. Worth giving them a call
When I asked them about 6 months ago, they said they were not available.
Old 10-03-2010, 04:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Could it be possible there just isnt enough storage for the MMI manual... I still have yet to read the entire thing.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:58 AM

I queried Audi USA via their web site about getting .pdf files for owner and nav manual. A woman called me this morning and said they are not available at all. I told her it would be much more convenient for me to do a search in Acrobat vs. flipping through pages of a paper manual. She then told me e-copies are not even available for her--she has to thumb through the factory manual when answering questions for a customer! Unbelievable!!!

We both agreed .pdf files would be convenient, and she will forward the suggestion to Audi.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I queried Audi USA via their web site about getting .pdf files for owner and nav manual. A woman called me this morning and said they are not available at all. I told her it would be much more convenient for me to do a search in Acrobat vs. flipping through pages of a paper manual. She then told me e-copies are not even available for her--she has to thumb through the factory manual when answering questions for a customer! Unbelievable!!!

We both agreed .pdf files would be convenient, and she will forward the suggestion to Audi.
Cutting edge cars and stone age documentation.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

is it Kia or Hyundai that I saw a commercial for with some type of Ipad look owners manual?
Old 12-20-2010, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by PARealtor
is it Kia or Hyundai that I saw a commercial for with some type of Ipad look owners manual?
I know that buyers of the new Hyundai Equus get an iPad with purchase. All maintenance is scheduled via the iPad. The Equus owner will never have to set foot in the Hyundai dealership. The service department will deliver a Genesis loaner to your home, take the Equus in for service, and return it when servicing is complete.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DUTCH VanAtlanta
Cutting edge cars and stone age documentation.
Absolutely Hilarious, honest, and sad all at the same time...

And now I have to google Hyundai Equus--Seems their cars went from Yugo to Decent Quality. Everytime I see a new Sonata I cant believe its a Hundo.

Quick Reply: PDF Owner Manual - Where To Get One?