Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

RSQ7 grille, I want one!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 12:09 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSQ7 grille, I want one!

Enjoying me new to me Q7 S line, but I really want to change out the front grille. Im thinking about getting the RSQ7 grille some of the members already have, but I can't find anyone selling these here in the states. Can anyone help out ? Im looking for it all black with the black frame and chrome Audi emblem.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

If you have the adaptive cruise and garage door opener you cant.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I don't have adaptive cruise and I dont have a garage.
Old 02-16-2016, 12:29 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Adaptive cruise=no RS grille

I think you can mount the garage door receiver onto the impact frame or nearby and it will still work. There's a few threads on this. I know there was an issue with the front parking sensors being to high. I don't know if that has since been resolved.
Old 02-17-2016, 04:00 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

When I did mine a couple of months ago, I too searched all over for a US seller. I found one in SoCal, paid via Paypal and waited. After about a week and no contact or response, and the fact that the seller hadn't claimed the payment I cancelled it. I then ordered from xenonz.co.uk, and it was delivered in 2 days in perfect condition, for a dollars less than the original company even including the shipping costs. Excellent communication from him, and I couldn't be happier other than the fact that my wife made me put the license plate right in the middle of the grille again...
Old 03-23-2016, 06:14 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hello All! I just wanted to give a sales plug for xenonz.co.uk. Per the recommendation from "1a4nut" I ordered the black RS grille from them. It was delivered in two days from England to Florida via UPS. Communication was excellent! The cost including shipping was $456.67 USD (at the current exchange rate). The grille is excellent quality and fit is perfect! Installation was easy, it took less than an hour (including putting some satin pain on the cross-member). If your in the market for the RS style grille... don't be afraid to use them!

Here's a quick pic I took after installation... Enjoy!

Old 03-23-2016, 07:38 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

You said you did it in an Hour or so.. did they provide instructions? YouTube? How did you do it?

Originally Posted by rdbul
Hello All! I just wanted to give a sales plug for xenonz.co.uk. Per the recommendation from "1a4nut" I ordered the black RS grille from them. It was delivered in two days from England to Florida via UPS. Communication was excellent! The cost including shipping was $456.67 USD (at the current exchange rate). The grille is excellent quality and fit is perfect! Installation was easy, it took less than an hour (including putting some satin pain on the cross-member). If your in the market for the RS style grille... don't be afraid to use them!

Here's a quick pic I took after installation... Enjoy!

Old 03-23-2016, 07:44 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Looks great!! I like the blacked out trim with chrome Audi logo!
Old 03-23-2016, 08:10 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

blulriii, no instructions came with the grille. I just followed the details from this thread...

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-...-pics-2846620/

But honestly, its easy... open hood, remove cover between grille and radiator support (two small push pins), remove the 8 screws from the back of the grille (four across the top, two on each side, two on the bottom, then pull on the grill around the border (its a pretty firm pull) and it comes off! New grille installs the opposite way!
Old 03-23-2016, 08:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by D3Audi
Looks great!! I like the blacked out trim with chrome Audi logo!
Thanks D3! I'm really liking this thing!

Quick Reply: RSQ7 grille, I want one!