Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

Weather Tech Floor Liners

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts
Default Weather Tech Floor Liners

Anybody using Weather tech floor liners?
Cargo bay liner?
Window vents?
If so, any thoughts?
Likes, dis-likes?
Want to purchase some all weathers soon.

Also been viewing Husky Liners. I just don't really care for OEM all weathers or the OEM cargo bay liner, which is cheap, flimsy and doesn't even really line up with anything.
Which, by the way, I have one brand new OEM cargo liner in box if your looking for one!

Thanks in advance!
Old 03-10-2018, 02:47 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am running weathertech in my front, rear, and cargo. I love them. I have run them in my A4, wife's old Q5, '17 Tundra, and wife's current Odyssey. They are always a great fit and very sleek looking. WAY better than the OEM all weathers.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Weather tech!

I use them in all my vehicles for a long time now. They fit perfectly always! And they don't stink like the rubber ones do. They are tough and thin. The rubber ones catch your heels and cause a problem
Old 03-10-2018, 04:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Have 'em in the front footwells. They're great.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:17 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 75 Likes on 67 Posts

Have them for all three rows, but in the cargo area I have a different (but well fitting) liner that still works when you want to use the third row (liner folds). Same setup in both of my Q7's. Wish they made them for my old-school quattro, but they don't.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

A friend of mine recommended them to me a while back. I haven't purchased them yet, but the feedback may make me take the plunge. I just bought a used 2014 Q7 for the wife and I'm sure she'd probably like them in her car. I'm always tracking dirt into my 2014 A4 so it looks like two sets may be in my future.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:06 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have (had) them in all of my past and current Audi vehicles and outperform in floor/cargo coverage and long-term quality.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 99 Likes on 73 Posts

Meh, I've had the WeathTech in all cars but this Q7. This time I went with
'3D Maxspider' '3D Maxspider'
from Amazon; they fit better and look better.
Old 03-12-2018, 04:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Built4Sin
Meh, I've had the WeathTech in all cars but this Q7. This time I went with '3D Maxspider' from Amazon; they fit better and look better.
How do they fit better? I notice that the middle row mats don't have the section that covers the console hump. I checked the WeatherTech website and didn't see an option to purchase mats for the third row for the Q7. They seem to be about the same price.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 99 Likes on 73 Posts

I purchased the front's only, to see how I'd like them. I haven't gotten around to ordering the rear, since I already have the Audi all weather mats. As for the 3rd row, I don't use it, so I have no idea, I've honestly only had them up once when I bought it. The fit is better due the the material being more pliable and having a full Velcro type backing on the bottom side of the mats along with the fitment of the mat itself. If you've ever had weathertech, you'll know that they move a bit, and the rubber is super thick and rigid; which is amazing for a pickup truck and mud... But lets be honest here, none of us except maybe Dreadlocks are going way up into the mountains 4x4ing though mud of which we'll track onto our mats. (My observations here)

I ordered from Amazon due to their amazing return policy. So if I didn't like them, I could just return them.

Quick Reply: Weather Tech Floor Liners