Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Audi SQ7 Pedal Set Available

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 05:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pcaddict66
Love this forum. I would have never ordered something like this from overseas but now that I see successful results, I just placed my order. Thank you guys!
I had wanted these pedals since pictures of the SQ7 had been released... I know my wife isn't going to allow an SQ7 into the garage, so this was an affordable compromise... Helps when you are able to purchase directly from sources in Germany and not some knockoff from China...
Old 09-17-2016, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts

Received them on thursday straight from Germany. Shipping took 7 days after I placed the order from the ebay seller. Best $168 USD (shipping included) that I've spent on this car

Like adamvincent described, install was cake. Throttle pedal slips over the exising one, stock brake pedal cover needs to come off and the SQ7 pedal is a direct replacement and perfect fit. Rubber fasteners integrated into the cover just need some force to remove. Dead pedal comes off by first popping of the plastic cap that hides the lone fastener holding the pedal the down, which can be removed by a torx driver (I used a T30 size), and the SQ7 dead pedal is again a direct replacement. As you can see, the dead pedal in LHD cars also serves as a cover for one of the Q7's fuse panels. Replacing the torx fastener was the only tricky thing I encountered because the hole in the dead pedal won't line up properly with the thread hole above the fuse panel unless you put some force down and towards the door on the dead pedal while you replace the fastener. This is because the pliant carpeting at the edges has some "push back" once the fastener is removed. Had my wife step on the right edge of the dead pedal while I tightened the fastener and worked like a charm.

I use weathertech floor liners which I love, but it's a damn shame they obscure that big beautiful SQ7 dead pedal when in place. I'm almost tempted to trim the weathertechs lol

The following users liked this post:
gestalt77 (10-20-2020)
Old 09-17-2016, 08:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by larryV
I use weathertech floor liners which I love, but it's a damn shame they obscure that big beautiful SQ7 dead pedal when in place. I'm almost tempted to trim the weathertechs lol
I may just get the other two pedals, tan interior has a tan dead pedal.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:08 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 44 Likes on 31 Posts

I would trim it
Old 09-20-2016, 06:25 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I received my set yesterday, now all I need is my Q7! My Audi Beam lights came yesterday too, OEM lights, can't beat it!
Old 09-20-2016, 09:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Eppieguy
I received my set yesterday, now all I need is my Q7! My Audi Beam lights came yesterday too, OEM lights, can't beat it!
HI there ! Where did u get the audi beam lights? And will u be installing them yourself ?

-d
Old 09-21-2016, 04:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I purchased them from ebay Germany, they came from a Audi dealer and shipped to the US. They cost me $172.28 US shipped to NJ. They took about 2 weeks to get here. Yes, I will be installing them myself.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:53 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Just installed the eBay "Audi" aluminum pedals (made for A4 B8 Q5 A5 A6 A7). Fits the 4M Q7 99.99% spot on! $30 shipped for the gas and brake pedal cover. I think you might be able to get it cheaper from other vendors. I choose to buy from a CA based seller.

The quality is not 100%. Some of the rubber edges are not perfect. Likely QC issues

Interesting, they have the Audi logo "scratched" out. Factory 2nds?

Before

After
Old 10-06-2016, 04:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by plastics
Just installed the eBay "Audi" aluminum pedals (made for A4 B8 Q5 A5 A6 A7). Fits the 4M Q7 99.99% spot on! $30 shipped for the gas and brake pedal cover. I think you might be able to get it cheaper from other vendors. I choose to buy from a CA based seller.

The quality is not 100%. Some of the rubber edges are not perfect. Likely QC issues
Looks great! Is this the seller you purchased it from?

No Drill at Pedal Gas Brake for Audi A4 B8 Q5 A5 A6 A7 Automatic Accessories | eBay
Old 10-06-2016, 06:32 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by lapi
Looks great! Is this the seller you purchased it from?
Yes.

Quick Reply: Audi SQ7 Pedal Set Available