Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Our Q7 Has Arrived - Car Buying Experience

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 12:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Our Q7 Has Arrived - Car Buying Experience

We picked up our new Q7 on Dec 19th. I’m not posting pics since it’s a fairly popular version; glacier white prestige with beige interior (options shown in signature line). The reason I’m posting is to share our experience with other members and extend our sincere appreciation to Sym for making this such a positive experience. We ordered the vehicle through Sym and Cherry Hill Audi on Sep 12. We were told to expect delivery some time in mid-Jan but we were able to bring it home in time to make Christmas very special for my wife. We live outside of Cincinnati and were able to fly out to Philly and get the car home by 10:30PM the same day. The experience we had with Cherry Hill Audi was truly remarkable from start to finish which was mostly due to the attentiveness and professionalism of Sym. Every question or concern we had was quickly answered and we were extremely informed throughout the entire process. The logistics of “pick-up” day caused some anxiety since it’s the culmination of a 3-month process and a $75K+ purchase, but Sym was prepared, he helped us prepare, and the transaction was smooth. He even created our Audi Connect account ahead of time to help streamline the pick-up. If you’re an active member on this forum, you know how helpful Sym can be, but I felt compelled to share my story from the perspective of a customer that actually bought an Audi through him.

I’m assuming most will want to ask what kind of pricing I got. I don’t want to answer that question as a courtesy to Sym but I will say the deal was good enough to make us willing to drive 8 hours to get it home. I’m sure their motivation to push Audis changes every month but I can say with some certainty that they will be highly competitive. Worth considering if you’re willing to go “out of your way” for your dream car.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the new car and kudos to SYM! Sure wish you still posted a photo, never gets old for me = )
Old 12-21-2016, 12:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

I hope you don't mind, but here is the one photo I have of your car and probably the most exciting for all of us. Thank you and I am glad that you are loving the Q7.

Old 12-21-2016, 02:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SYMAWD
I hope you don't mind, but here is the one photo I have of your car and probably the most exciting for all of us. Thank you and I am glad that you are loving the Q7.
I agree - there's something about the Audi in a bag that's very intriguing!! Thanks again.