S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

OEM S4 logo'd Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 42 Likes on 28 Posts
Default OEM S4 logo'd Floor Mats

Someone posted that there are OEM S4 mats offered (logo on front mats only). I went to the Audi collection and they do NOT have them there.

Where can I go to get 2018 Aud logo'd S4 mats, if indeed anyone knows a URL or phone number or secret handshake even?

Thanks.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These Mark?

https://parts.audiusa.com/p/Audi_201...61221A041.html
Old 06-30-2017, 11:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Spartan-S5
No, the carpeted mats -- I have seen carpeted mats with the logo of the car they're in (front mats only). I remember seeing black mats, red stitching (or gray) with an "S4" monogrammed on them. I just don't know how to find them, I had thought they came from the dealer several years ago.

I just can't seem to locate them and having them custom made is stupid expensive.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I have a B8.5 S4 and am going to order from these folks (I am state side too): https://www.autostyle.co.uk/catalog2/index.php
For my car, they no longer offer a carpeted mat, which I think is stupid. They want me to use the Audi S4 rubber mats. This is not a daily driver for me and don’t want to put those in an S4.

I have have seen many on this forum post about using AutoStyle. I will let you know how I net out if you are interested.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I, for one, would be interested in buying Audi S4 (2018) carpeted mats with the "S4" logo in red and white or red and silver (black mats with red or gray stitching). Please keep me/us posted.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I ordered them yesterday.

Ordered the gray that matches the Audi carpet, colored S4 logo on the outsides of the mat, heel pad on the driver’s side only, gray piping, but looking into magma red stitching to match the magma red interior. I will post pictures when i get them in.

Pretty excited!
Old 04-21-2018, 06:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Did you upload the "S4" logo or did you select "text" -- I couldn't find any S4 option. I did start with A4 B9 LHD and then outlined the mats in silver or gray and configured a "Sport" motif with what seems to be simply "S4" in italics. S4 -- that could be OK, but it's not a real logo.

Why Audi itself doesn't offer these mats is a mystery to me.
Old 04-21-2018, 07:17 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I found an S4 logo online, uploaded that, and then have been talking with Danielle via email. They have S4 logos in house as well I believe but I think it has something to do with copyright issues.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:45 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by BobbyBob
I found an S4 logo online, uploaded that, and then have been talking with Danielle via email. They have S4 logos in house as well I believe but I think it has something to do with copyright issues.
So, are you saying you found the "real" S4 logo on-line, uploaded it as an email attachment, but that they can't use the "official" logo because there are copyright restrictions, so they're going to use a "fake S4 logo," or are they going to go ahead and use the logo you sent them in (an apparent) violation of copyright?

My thought would be to ask them to make an LHD set of mats using the logo YOU sent them -- unless they would "force" me to find another OEM logo and attach it to my email.

I want the logo that is on the rubber mats, but on the carpeted mats. Seems like Audi would market these or authorize another company (and receive a royalty) to make them and put the money in the bank.

I was at the Audi Boutique in Ingolstadt a few years ago and they had an Audi Branded leather jacket for sale -- I have tried repeatedly, since then to find such a jacket at the Audi Collection (AudiUSA) and, while they have plenty of jackets, coats, and shirts, I haven't seen a full-leather jacket (other than the one in Ingolstadt) ever.

I ended up buying a leather jacket from the Planet Hollywood in Prague (which ultimately went out of business), thinking I could get the jacket from the Audi Collection (USA), nah, baby, nah!

Audi (and BMW) are keen to make their cars part of a lifestyle (I have Audi wine glasses and brass coasters, I'm such a fan-boy), but you can't get (these days) so many of the things you used to be able to get -- these items must not have been the revenue drivers I would have thought they were.

The rubber logo'd mats are fine -- and, what the heck, I'd even take a set of carpeted mats with the four rings, but even those are no longer offered.

There, I feel (a little bit) better now.

Last edited by markcincinnati; 04-23-2018 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:53 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by markcincinnati
So, are you saying you found the "real" S4 logo on-line, uploaded it as an email attachment, but that they can't use the "official" logo because there are copyright restrictions, so they're going to use a "fake S4 logo," or are they going to go ahead and use the logo you sent them in (an apparent) violation of copyright?

My thought would be to ask them to make an LHD set of mats using the logo YOU sent them -- unless they would "force" me to find another OEM logo and attach it to my email.

I want the logo that is on the rubber mats, but on the carpeted mats. Seems like Audi would market these or authorize another company (and receive a royalty) to make them and put the money in the bank.

I was at the Audi Boutique in Ingolstadt a few years ago and they had an Audi Branded leather jacket for sale -- I have tried repeatedly, since then to find such a jacket at the Audi Collection (AudiUSA) and, while they have plenty of jackets, coats, and shirts, I haven't seen a full-leather jacket (other than the one in Ingolstadt) ever.

I ended up buying a leather jacket from the Planet Hollywood in Prague (which ultimately went out of business), thinking I could get the jacket from the Audi Collection (USA), nah, baby, nah!

Audi (and BMW) are keen to make their cars part of a lifestyle (I have Audi wine glasses and brass coasters, I'm such a fan-boy), but you can't get (these days) so many of the things you used to be able to get -- these items must not have been the revenue drivers I would have thought they were.

The rubber logo'd mats are fine -- and, what the heck, I'd even take a set of carpeted mats with the four rings, but even those are no longer offered.

There, I feel (a little bit) better now.
I feel your pain, frustrating why the company won't just add a damn logo to the carpeted mats.

But as someone with the rubber mats, regardless of the logo being there or not (though it looks better for sure) - I'd take them over the carpeted mats any day. They don't wear out as fast as the thin carpet mats, they clean up so much better, and I don't have to worry about my (or my passengers') shoes in the car - which are usually the filthiest thing on any given person.

Quick Reply: OEM S4 logo'd Floor Mats