S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

S6 discounts

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 03:20 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
Default S6 discounts

What are people seeing in the market for discounts off of MSRP?
Old 12-11-2017, 04:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

6% off MSRP for cars in stock is easy to get in my area. Less discount (not sure how much) for ordered cars.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Depending on your location of course, 6% seems more reasonable for a special order (hell, you get the same off for EU delivery).

For a stocked car you should be able to get closer to 10%, at least here in the Bay Area it’s no problem to get that much off (with 7+ dealers within 50 miles or so). That’s BEFORE any AoA incentives... keep in mind sedan sales are in decline and OEMs are pushing them hard. Now if you were in the market for a Q-series or a new model that just came out it would be a different story.

Take advantage of it, especially since this is going to be the last breed of V8 powered S6’s...
Old 12-11-2017, 06:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 104 Likes on 79 Posts

We just got a new Q7 Prestige Saturday and got an amazing deal - almost 7k off - and while there I spoke with the Sales manager said he would discount huge a '18 S6. I said how much...and he said almost 14k. They have 4 and all loaded. The one I wanted was Daytona Grey, Prestige, sports, BO, Driver Assistance...sticker below.

FOURTEEN!! THOUSAND!!!

SO tempting. But my car only has 15k - and EPL Stage 1 and trans tune, plus Alu Krues and sway bars (yes all would transfer), brand new michelins on 20" RS5 rotor wheels, wrapped roof and uv tinted windshield, and I have my gray wrap picked out. So I'm skipping it.

Because in a year I REALLY want to find a 5k mile or under S8 Plus. Or the new SQ7 TTV8.

But if anyone is looking go to Audi Grapevine. Great dealership.

https://www.audigrapevine.com/new/Au...82ad363ff7.htm

Last edited by parkstr8; 12-14-2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tinbad
Depending on your location of course, 6% seems more reasonable for a special order (hell, you get the same off for EU delivery).

For a stocked car you should be able to get closer to 10%, at least here in the Bay Area it’s no problem to get that much off (with 7+ dealers within 50 miles or so). That’s BEFORE any AoA incentives... keep in mind sedan sales are in decline and OEMs are pushing them hard. Now if you were in the market for a Q-series or a new model that just came out it would be a different story.

Take advantage of it, especially since this is going to be the last breed of V8 powered S6’s...
I actually tried to get 6% on an ordered S6 in the Bay Area very recently, and was told no way, only on in-stock cars. I tried only one dealership. Maybe others are more accommodating. Basically, they said that they get only few S6 allocations, and they don't want to waste them on deals with little or no profit. Also, I don't know how you would get 10% off on an in-stock car. Yes, there are multiple dealerships in the area, but very few cars which are not spoken for in stock, and they make no money if they sell you the car at such a discount (even after the incentive they get from Audi to move in-stock cars). For example, the highest volume dealer in the area (Audi Stevens Creek) has only one 2018 S6 available for sale right now.

The V8-powered S6 is going away, but Audi isn't going to make a slower replacement model, so not sure if that's a big deal... I wanted to get one since I can't wait until the next model comes out for the 2020 model year. I'm sure the next model will be better, but I have a lease that runs out in a few months... That's one of the problems with leasing - you're sometimes forced to get another car at a time when it's better to wait.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:30 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I picked up a new ‘17 S6 about a month ago. $16k discount from MSRP. Leased it with a money factor of 0.0006 and a decent residual. Basically free money. Far too good of a deal to pass up. I absolutely love the car. There are still a few leftover ‘17’s out there.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:29 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts

Sounds like a great deal. What does that work out to on a lease payment ?
Old 12-12-2017, 07:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Purchased 2018 S6 at the end of October, also was given 15% off the sticker which included $2k in incentives. It is at the end of the model year for the S6 so shop around and find one on the lot that you like. Audi also gave 2.35% interest rate for 5 years.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by rlynch03
Purchased 2018 S6 at the end of October, also was given 15% off the sticker which included $2k in incentives. It is at the end of the model year for the S6 so shop around and find one on the lot that you like. Audi also gave 2.35% interest rate for 5 years.
I got the same but leased mine
Old 12-12-2017, 02:42 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by blschaefer1
I picked up a new ‘17 S6 about a month ago. $16k discount from MSRP. Leased it with a money factor of 0.0006 and a decent residual. Basically free money. Far too good of a deal to pass up. I absolutely love the car. There are still a few leftover ‘17’s out there.
I should have added I also got them to throw Audicare into the deal, which is over $1,100 for the S6.

Zero out of pocket and right around $700 before tax on the lease payment.

Quick Reply: S6 discounts