Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Car lower on one side?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 04:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Car lower on one side?

Greetings,

found out that my car is lower by 0.60 inches on right front passenger side compared to driver side,

Also right rear higher by 0.5 inches than rear left side,

+0.60. 0

0. +0.50

basivally my car is twisted?
Car also pulls to right randonmly,

tire pressure set to 33Psi front
36 psi cold rear,

is this normal?

Old 04-24-2018, 04:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You sure your on level ground?
How much fuel do you have in the tank?
Old 04-24-2018, 07:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Half tank

Ground completely flat

Old 04-25-2018, 02:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 47 Likes on 38 Posts

Air suspension? Take it to Audi for that warranty work.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:02 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And how much fuel do you have and have you checked it when it was full as well as empty.

To me, the difference seems to be within the norm. If the vehicle pulls, then take it to get the alignment checked.

Seems like you really aren't happy with the Q7 with the dislike of the 2.0T, the steel suspension looks different, the snot and I'm sure there are more.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimminez
And how much fuel do you have and have you checked it when it was full as well as empty.

To me, the difference seems to be within the norm. If the vehicle pulls, then take it to get the alignment checked.

Seems like you really aren't happy with the Q7 with the dislike of the 2.0T, the steel suspension looks different, the snot and I'm sure there are more.
this, if you really don't like the car trade it in. life is short drive something you're happy with.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts

Dude, I cant imagine getting an accurate reading in any real world situation. But I do love how you spend your time finding random "issues" and posting them on here for our amusement, and then disappearing. A+ for effort.

You know there are many ways to rid your car, right?
Old 04-25-2018, 06:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 326 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by BigKutta
Dude, I cant imagine getting an accurate reading in any real world situation. But I do love how you spend your time finding random "issues" and posting them on here for our amusement, and then disappearing. A+ for effort.

You know there are many ways to rid your car, right?
LOL. No ****! I've never seen someone that TRIES so hard to find reasons his $70k vehicle is a POS, and how it needs a full refund on it. Heh soguy12, why don't you just drive it off a cliff, claim insurance and go missing from this board? That way it would save all the BS you are randomly generating due to buyers remorse over you not buying the 3.0.

It's common for the driver front to be slightly higher so when your fat a$$ gets in the driver seat, the vehicle rides level. My GMC truck was the same. I could slide under the driver side with no issues in the garage, passenger side was a really right fit.
Old 04-25-2018, 07:06 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

it seems to me that the car pulling might be the quattro system compensating for the decrease in ride height on the right side,

no air suspension,

after setting car pressure +2 psi higher on right side, it does not pull that often, alrhough ride heIght is still uneven
Old 04-25-2018, 07:18 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

it seems to me that the car pulling might be the quattro system compensating for the decrease in ride height on the right side,

no air suspension,

after setting car pressure +2 psi higher on right side, it does not pull that often, alrhough ride heIght is still uneven

Quick Reply: Car lower on one side?