Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 2008 A4 Avant. S-line. Special Edition. 133k. (full records)CT/NY

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 10:16 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 A4 Avant. S-line. Special Edition. 133k. (full records)CT/NY

*New Engine* (Installed by Dealer) @ 100k
133,xxx Miles. Automatic with paddles.
Blue with Gray Interior
2nd owner with no accidents
Fully Serviced and Maintained at Audi of Natick, Massachusetts (per Carfax)

I bought this car last May from a used car dealer that specializes in German cars after searching for months to find a car that was maintained properly, only to realize now that it’s too small for my family. (I should have bought an A6 Wagon).

I’m the second owner of this car and the original owner had it serviced religiously at the dealership. Every 5-10 thousand miles the car went to the dealer for recommended maintenance and always had multiple things replaced, brakes, wipers, wheel bearings etc. At 99,965 Audi replaced the entire engine with a 2010 2.0t motor, because the original had excessive oil consumption. While reassembling the car, they broke the windshield and replaced that as well.

When I bought the car I had the dealer replace the front wheel bearings and the front pads and rotors. I then replaced the, all weather mats, diverter Valve, the battery, air filter, Wipers, Gas cap gasket, engine oil and filter, Rear wiper motor, Snub mount, and added an Aux cable. Then after reading about a common surge in Rpms on these cars, I had my local specialty transmission shop replace the torque convert, transmission pump and fluid.

This car is essentially a 30k mile car with all the nitpicky issues already resolved. This is my 3rd Audi and I’ve been wrenching on them for well over 10 years, so trust me when I say this car is ticks all the maintenance boxes for a 9 year old B7 wagon. This car doesn’t leak a drop of oil, every window motor and electronic item works and it’s not missing *****, buttons, or trim panels. The exterior shows about a 7.5-8/10 with some dings and small dents, including one directly above the grill.

I can provide receipts for anything I bought and the copy of the Carfax from May when I bought it will serve as the records for everything else.

Pics of the interior when I get moment.
Asking $10,000 Or best offer.
Only trade would be for a larger german wagon!

You can see the dent on the hood just above the grill in the above picture