Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other FS in MD: 2011 Audi S4 3.0 Prestige, 62,000 miles - $20,000

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 08:08 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in MD: 2011 Audi S4 3.0 Prestige, 62,000 miles - $20,000

Reluctantly selling my super clean, low mileage 2011 Audi S4 Prestige to make room for another baby in the family.

Car is in fantastic shape, only cosmetic imperfections I could find were typical rock chips from highway driving on the hood. Includes the limited red and black leather interior, with tasteful carbon fiber accents. Memory seats, sunroof, and all electronics work fantastic.

Car rides like a dream - truly a blend of luxury and performance that no other car that I've driven can beat. Supercharged V6 gives 333 horsepower, 0-60 in ~4.7 seconds.
So it'll fly, but it also includes the optional Audi Drive Select, which allows you to put the car in Comfort Mode. This is so smooth that even my sports-car-hating wife loved the ride.
Car is quiet quiet and offers exceptional isolation from the noise of the road. Even the premium wheels and tires don't affect the comfort of the interior.

All-wheel drive so you can look forward to walking out to your beautiful Audi all winter long. Heated seats, rain-sensing automatic wipers, hands-free bluetooth calling, this car has it all. It's also been nearly maintenance-free, aside from oil changes.

Car is loaded with options since it's the Prestige Trim. Includes the optional Bang and Olufsen 12-speaker system, which really rocks. Also has the hard drive equipped navigation system, and the sports differential, which really improves the ride.

Packages included:
Prestige Pkg - WPT $6,300
INCLUDES: P255/35R19 Performance Tires; [PQ3] 5-Tri-Spoke Alloy Wheels; [9VK] Bang & Olufsen Radio System; Push Button Engine Start; R/V Camera; HD Radio; Illuminated Keyless Remote Control w/Advanced Key Entry System; Memory Mirrors; Driver's Memory Seat; O/S Automatic Day/Night Mirrors; Hard Drive-Based Navigation System; Rear Parking Sensors

Drive Select Pkg - PDR $3,950
INCLUDES: [PDU] Sports Rear Differential Pkg; Adaptive Damping System; Dynamic Power Steering

Car even includes a new front bumper, courtesy of my clueless neighbor, who bumped it while it was sitting in the safest spot in the parking lot at home. Argh. Work was performed by Boulevard Auto, is 100% brand new Audi parts, and is guaranteed for life, so it actually looks better than it did before.

Located in Elkridge, MD. Open to test drives from serious viewers!
Old 12-10-2018, 01:26 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

price drop!
Old 12-10-2018, 01:27 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by justin.raabe
price drop!
asking $18500 for it now