Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A3 2011 Quattro Premium Plus Titanium 113k mi $12,000

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 10:21 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Quattro Premium Plus Titanium 113k mi $12,000

I'm selling my 2011 Audi A3 Quattro, with the 6 speed, s-tronic dual clutch automatic transmission. It is in perfect order mechanically and close to perfect visually (some door dings and curb rash) with 113,000mi. It was maintained by McDonald Audi and is current on service intervals. I'm the second owner and have had the car for the last 5 years and it has been a trouble free ownership. The combination of packages is very rare. I have never seen a similar one in person or for sale.

This car has been great to me along long distances and daily commutes. It's surprisingly quick and comfortable to drive. The all wheel drive with continental DWS06 tires have never left me stranded in blizzards and storms. The color and looks turn my head every time I walk away. I'm letting it go as it's time to change things up.

It has the following Packages:
Premium Package: Three-spoke multifunction leather steering wheel, power driver seat with four-way power lumbar, Bluetooth, front foglights
Cold Weather Package: heated front seats, heated windshield washer nozzles and heated exterior mirrors
LED DRL headlights, Bi-Xenon HID headlights
Open Sky Package: Dual moonroofs
S-Line Appearance Package: Exterior appearance package with rear spoiler
Titanium Package: 18" Premium Gunmetal wheels, Piano Black Interior Trim, Black exterior trim, Black interior headliner
Alcantara Seat Inserts with S-Line stamped on the seat
All season floor mats and carpeted mats are included
Trunk Cargo Seperator
2 key fobs also included

I have also done some upgrades to the car including:
APR carbon fiber air intake
Revo ECU tune
Ebc yellow brake pads (can be noisy but the car stops much more confidently over stock)

I have had these on the car since ~50k miles and they have not affected reliability but add a lot to the enjoyment of the car.

I am asking $12,000 obo