Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Q5 2015 SQ5 Grey/Black 42,000miles $33,000

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 05:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 SQ5 Grey/Black 42,000miles $33,000

I'm considering consolidating my fleet. We have the SQ5, VW Alltrack, Ford F150, and my 91 GTI VR6 race car. I need to keep the truck for towing and family trips. Considering selling the SQ5 and selling/trading in the truck for a F250 Powerstroke with all the bells and whistles.

2015 SQ5 grey with black interior.

I am the 2nd owner. Always dealer maintained.

APR Stage 1 installed.

Second set of aftermarket 18" wheels with Bridgestone Blizzaks with 1/2 a winter season of use.

Summer tires were replaced about a month ago.

If the stars don't align, I will happily keep the SQ5. It's the nicest car I've ever owned, and I treat it accordingly.

Car has 42,000 miles, which will slowly climb as I'm still driving it. It will go in for the 45,000 mile service in the next few weeks.

$33,000

Last edited by MadMing; 10-17-2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

Lovely car. Those Tuxmat liners look awesome, why haven't I heard of them before? Where did you get the pet barrier partition? That looks great as well. My dog jumps over the seats too often.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:19 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by simplesez
Lovely car. Those Tuxmat liners look awesome, why haven't I heard of them before? Where did you get the pet barrier partition? That looks great as well. My dog jumps over the seats too often.
The TuxMats are a Canadian company that is fairly new within the past few years. Hands down the best all-weather mats I've ever had. Over the years/vehicles I've used Husky, Weathertech, and a few others. These TuxMats offer better coverage, and clean up so much better that anything I have had. Luckily they had them for the Q5/SQ5, but they don't have them for every make/model. The back seat mat is one piece that goes over the hump and tucks under the seats. I'm very happy with them.

The pet barrier is from Travall. Very sturdy once installed. Installation instructions/images are less than perfect, but once it's installed it's great. No rubbing or vibration. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:55 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by simplesez
Hey, Travall here!

While I'm sure your pup just wants to be closer to you when your driving.... jumping over the seats is not very safe and can damage your interior! That's exactly why we made the Travall dog Guard. What Audi do you drive? I can have a look and see if we've got stock for you.

-Nikki

Last edited by travall_usa; 10-25-2018 at 01:08 AM.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:58 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MadMing
The TuxMats are a Canadian company that is fairly new within the past few years. Hands down the best all-weather mats I've ever had. Over the years/vehicles I've used Husky, Weathertech, and a few others. These TuxMats offer better coverage, and clean up so much better that anything I have had. Luckily they had them for the Q5/SQ5, but they don't have them for every make/model. The back seat mat is one piece that goes over the hump and tucks under the seats. I'm very happy with them.

The pet barrier is from Travall. Very sturdy once installed. Installation instructions/images are less than perfect, but once it's installed it's great. No rubbing or vibration. Not cheap, but you get what you pay for.
We will most definitely take your comments about the instructions and try to make improvements! Very happy to hear you appreciate the quality and quietness of your Guard, we hope it's served you well.