Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 2018 A4 Ultra Sport (Ultra Rare!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 09:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2018 A4 Ultra Sport (Ultra Rare!)

Hello Audi World,

I'm looking to sell my (almost) new 2018 A4 Ultra Sport with 7,500 miles, asking $48,000. If you don't already know what this car is all about, just google "2018 Audi A4 Ultrasport" and check out the articles that come up. Long story short, Audi decided to make 40 identical A4s in Quantum Gray, fully spec'd out in Premium Plus trim with Bang & Olufsen sound and all the technology trimmings they have to offer, and most importantly a 6-speed manual transmission as a sendoff to the manual transmission in their entire lineup. You can never buy another manual Audi EVER again! Amazing car all around, truly nothing bad I can say about it. The only reason I have to sell it is because of a growing family and I need an SUV. Definitely going with the SQ5 because I want to stay in the Audi family as they're such awesome cars. Looking for a good home for this pristine Ultra Sport and someone to baby it and treat it right as I have. There's only one minor scratch near the front wheel well otherwise the car is in perfect condition. The car also comes with transferrable additions such as free tire replacement and free dent removal through Audi, plus the full warranty. I love this car and it is with a heavy heart that I have to let it go, so I hope to hear back from serious buyers who know they're getting a piece of Audi history when they buy this car. P.S. Gift with purchase! -- Four 18" Black Enkei T6S wheels with Michelin X-13 snow tires.