Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 FS in CA: 2004 A4 Avant 1.8T 6MT, $4000

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 09:29 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in CA: 2004 A4 Avant 1.8T 6MT, $4000

After 12 years of ownership, I'm selling my Audi A4 Avant. Asking $4000. I bought it certified preowned at Mission Viejo Audi and drove it back to the bay area. It's a 6 speed manual with the sport suspension package. I installed a factory navigation unit after buying the car, though I haven't gotten an updated DVD for it in a few years so it is missing newer roads (most people now use google maps anyway!). For the majority of services, I've taken it to either Stevens Creek Audi or Audi of Oakland. It has Falken tires in very good shape. My most recent service was in July 2018 to replace a failed oil level sensor, and it smogged successfully in August 2018. It doesn't have a lot of modern tech, but it does have auto dimming mirrors and Homelink.

The car is entirely stock except for the nav unit, an unsprung clutch, which was installed around 110000 miles, and the previous owner decided to paint the engine cover blue and cut a few holes in it. Audi sold it certified with this and I noticed it later!

Issues with the car:
-the windshield has a small crack just behind the rear view mirror.
-the glove compartment's right hinge is cracked causing it to hang at an angle when opened.
-the headliner is sagging in the trunk area.
-the front right fog light is cracked.
-there is a scratch on the front left bumper and quarter panel from an idiot maneuver in my garage.
-the emergency triangle cubby's latch is broken so the door pops open when opening the rear lid.
-the heater makes about 20% of the heat it should.

I'll be including a Thule roof rack with locks, a ski/snowboard mount set and a bicycle rail. I changed the car's carpets for rubber weather mats when I bought it but I still have the carpets in like-new condition.

Early in my ownership of the car, I did a track day at Laguna Seca with the Audi Club and it did great. It's fun to drive, and a great hauler.

If you're interested, contact me to set up a meeting time! Phone: (408) 828-7707

-Aaron