Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A5 FS in UK: Rare Audi A5 3.0Litre S-Line Quattro diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 04:26 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in UK: Rare Audi A5 3.0Litre S-Line Quattro diesel

Due to a new job I have been given a company car, it’s so hard to let this car go and I am now selling my pride and joy. Only drove by myself 20 miles a day.

My Audi A5 3.0 Litre S-Line Quattro 62 plate facelift in Pearl Gun Metal Grey. A Very rare one off type as it’s been custom colour coded.

I have spent thousands on paint work and upgraded the whole front bumper to the Black Edition PLUS which is also the same as the rs5 with grille and a sport spoiler. The following has been custom painted black - Roof, side skirts, rear diffuser, mirrors, window moulding, front bumper lip, boot lid spoiler.

The front headlights have been upgraded to the latest 2015 with upgraded 8000k bulbs and upgraded LED fog lights and front indicator lights. Also the reversing lights have been upgraded to blue tint LED. Windows and rear lights have been tinted.

Original RS6 alloys that have been painted black like how you paint the car not cheap powder coating. Top of the range Good Year Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 tyres. Custom vibrant blue painted callipers with S-line badge.

I don’t drive fast but it is fast and amazing handling in both wet and dry conditions. Very smooth and quiet on the roads. Everywhere I go it always turns heads and the amount of compliments I get and the same words like “it’s a beast” of a car. I could honestly go on and talk about my car all day.

Please see link below for the specs:

https://www.parkers.co.uk/audi/a5/co...-tronic/specs/

It’s one of a kind and I would never imagine selling it only because of a new job and company car. Once you see it you won’t be able to take your eyes off it, truly one of a kind.