Vendor Showroom A place where vendors may display their wares

$70 Michelin Instant Savings at Discount Tire Direct

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 03:18 PM
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default $70 Michelin Instant Savings at Discount Tire Direct

Yes, that's right!

NOW through April 28th, 2018 save $70.00 instantly when you purchase a set of 4 Michelin tires at Discount Tire Direct!

Details: $70 Michelin Instant Savings Discount Tire Direct

Are the Michelin tires you want out of stock or listed as special order? Expedited shipping may be available - PM us and we'll find out!

Old 05-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Former Vendor

This offer has now been extended through May 12th, 2018! If you're in the market for a new set of Michelin tires, now's an excellent time to save and don't forget, expedited shipping may be available - PM us and we'll find out!

Details: $70 Michelin Instant Savings Discount Tire Direct
Old 05-01-2018, 12:59 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks...in the market for some new tires.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 49 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Preventing wheel damage

so I went to Discount tire today to scope the place out. Asked the guys to rotate my current tires and get a quote on a new set of Michelins. Not sure what to do here... my 6 month old A4 with the black optics wheels (OEM painted black and clear coated wheels) now have some minor scratches from the lug nuts being taken off... how am I supposed to trust the techs with my wheels when it comes to actually taking off the old tires and mounting the new ones? Is it pretty much guaranteed for the techs to be so careless with really expensive wheels? Really want the tires, but now thinking twice on where to go...
Old 05-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by vkamnyev
so I went to Discount tire today to scope the place out. Asked the guys to rotate my current tires and get a quote on a new set of Michelins. Not sure what to do here... my 6 month old A4 with the black optics wheels (OEM painted black and clear coated wheels) now have some minor scratches from the lug nuts being taken off... how am I supposed to trust the techs with my wheels when it comes to actually taking off the old tires and mounting the new ones? Is it pretty much guaranteed for the techs to be so careless with really expensive wheels? Really want the tires, but now thinking twice on where to go...
I'm very sorry to hear about your recent experience at a Discount Tire location, vkamnyev , but I want to thank you for voicing your concern here.

The Discount Tire stores have processes in place that are designed to limit the issues you experienced, but it sounds like those processes may not have been executed properly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help.

PM coming your way.