A4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi A4 produced from 2005-2008.5

Audi A4 2007 2.0T Loss of power / NO IDEA WHY

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 06:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Junius
First of all Dolamite, I do not know why you are trying to respond to me because I'm not the one who posted initially on this thread asking a question, so if you read correctly, "SBG" is the one who posted about the problem with his vehicle. Also, I was told 7 years or 120,000 miles, so I will ask kindly to stop harassing me. I simply posted on this thread to give my suggestion to someone's problem by using the example of what I went through when my cam follower failed around 110,000 miles.
Isn't it getting through to that you shouldn't be posting misinformation here anymore. Your "suggestion" isn't cutting it and neither does your here say. People come here to get help. If you're not the type of person to fact find through real due diligence then all you're giving is an opinion.

My post wasn't a response to you, it was to inform all the readers that your post is grossly incorrect. This is a forum where people come for knowledge of the platform, not jack off shoe shine tips. Whomever "told" you hopefully doesn't make a living working with these cars.

Junius, don't post here just because you feel you can respond. You cause more harm than any benefit.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Dolamite, I need to find a way to block you. Is it my fault that I was told by Hoehn Audi that the extended warranty for the cam follower failure was 7 years or 120,00 miles? No..Actually, I was told by two dealerships that my car did not qualify for the extended warranty until I finally went to Audi San Diego, to which I later purchased my then new 2013 S7. And you think that you are the king of this site, but you are not. I did not post any misinformation, I posted to simply say that the cam follower is a problem that needs to be taken care of, but that "SBG" should make sure that is what his problem is since he did not have any check engine light along with his symptoms. I gave a suggestion to what might be his problem to which you elaborated on. So do not tell me about where I should and should not post because this is an open forum. We are supposed to help and assist others in a respectful manner, and if an Audi owner on this site needs assistance or does not have correct/full information about a known problem in the Audi community, then we respectfully respond to them in a way that they can feel welcome on this site, not to put down by others or be told to "jack off or shoe shine tips". Its not getting through to your head that if you comment in a respectful manner, then people who are on this site who were given misinformation can learn from the wrongs that they've previously been told.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Save it. Go back and misinformation the S7 crowd.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Dolamite
Save it. Go back and misinformation the S7 crowd.
First of all, you save it. Secondly, its called misinform, which I can see you do a lot on here. Time to block you.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Junius
First of all, you save it. Secondly, its called misinform, which I can see you do a lot on here. Time to block you.
Suggestive typing on a cell phone will do that. It's good to know that you can proof read better than you can give out automotive help though.

"Block me"? If that's even possible do whatever you like; I won't lose sleep over it. My posts are for all who care to read or not. I'll still be pointing out the misinformation in your posts.

I don't think you will. And Junius...Save it.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dolamite, you should take a step back. What kind of automotive qualification do you have? You just joint the forum in June, 2014. You are no different than anyone asking or answering questions. Personal insult and judgmental comments do not belong here.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by mc_hotmail
Dolamite, you should take a step back. What kind of automotive qualification do you have? You just joint the forum in June, 2014. You are no different than anyone asking or answering questions. Personal insult and judgmental comments do not belong here.
Join dates have nothing to do with the consistency of someone's knowledge. That's a lame way of coming to conclusions. I've been driving Audi since the 80, that's a series not a year if you don't know.

Doesn't matter who the poster is, if I see an error in their post and if other members are going to be effected negatively by it I'm going to correct it. If I post b7 info not wholly true I'd expect the same instead of being a weak sister. That's a part of learning.

Go coddle the other with your empathy.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:00 PM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

Lets all take a step back and stop getting at each other's throats please. We're all here for the same reason, and fighting isn't helping anyone.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:02 PM
SBG
AudiWorld Newcomer

Yeah.., anyway I got a error code P2015 intake flap manifold. Is this relevant ?