Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi A8 / S8 > A8 / S8 (D4 Platform) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

A8 / S8 (D4 Platform) Discussion Discussion Forum for the D4 Audi A8 Produced from 2010-Present Audi S8 produced from 2012-

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2013, 02:28 AM   #1
AudiWorld Member
Account #: 180573

Default Decisions decisions

Thought I'd share a pic of the old girl I took the other night, coming up to her 4th birthday in May - decision time very shortly whether to go for:

- A 5 or 6 month old new S8 - depending the spec, hopefully the same stuff as previously plus matrix lighting and the 4G compatibility
- As above but the revised 4.2 TDI
- A new one of either above
- RS6 - had one for 4 days and it is rather fast and addictive - plus frugal if you drive it normally (40mpg UK) or not 6mpg *smile*
- RS7 - getting one the week after next for a 4 day test drive)

The dealer is putting pressure on me to order a new car before the end of the year, yeah right, like I'm gonna do that without trying the revised A8/S8. The other thing about the new A8 is that the diesel has a 30 litre smaller boot (and the fuel tank in both is only 82 litres instead of 90 on the older car) . I'm not so sure about that. Then there's the talk of the virtual cockpit coming out in the new Q7 and the potential for a diesel SQ7. At this rate I'll never change until there's a perfect car (D5 possibly?).

Anyway, let's wait and see.

Enjoy the holidays.

Jet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a8_older.jpg (35.0 KB, 97 views)
jetinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:28 AM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement