A8 / S8 (D4 Platform) DiscussionDiscussion Forum for the D4 Audi A8 Produced from 2010-Present
Audi S8 produced from 2012-
Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!
Thought I'd share a pic of the old girl I took the other night, coming up to her 4th birthday in May - decision time very shortly whether to go for:
- A 5 or 6 month old new S8 - depending the spec, hopefully the same stuff as previously plus matrix lighting and the 4G compatibility
- As above but the revised 4.2 TDI
- A new one of either above
- RS6 - had one for 4 days and it is rather fast and addictive - plus frugal if you drive it normally (40mpg UK) or not 6mpg *smile*
- RS7 - getting one the week after next for a 4 day test drive)
The dealer is putting pressure on me to order a new car before the end of the year, yeah right, like I'm gonna do that without trying the revised A8/S8. The other thing about the new A8 is that the diesel has a 30 litre smaller boot (and the fuel tank in both is only 82 litres instead of 90 on the older car) . I'm not so sure about that. Then there's the talk of the virtual cockpit coming out in the new Q7 and the potential for a diesel SQ7. At this rate I'll never change until there's a perfect car (D5 possibly?).