Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Friend tag along for ED (3 people)

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Friend tag along for ED (3 people)

Folks -

My wife and I are taking delivery on Sept 29th of our ED. A friend will be in Munich the same time for Oktoberfest.

Can he tag along with us in the am Audi ride to the factory and get in for the museum and factory tour? or do I need to send his name to Audi to clear him?

thoughts? thanks
Old 08-27-2014, 02:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by wiseguy67
Folks -

My wife and I are taking delivery on Sept 29th of our ED. A friend will be in Munich the same time for Oktoberfest.

Can he tag along with us in the am Audi ride to the factory and get in for the museum and factory tour? or do I need to send his name to Audi to clear him?

thoughts? thanks
It definitely shouldn't be a problem, we had 6 people in our group last year for our October delivery. While they wouldn't pay for the extra hotels we needed, which was to be expected. They did pick all of us up including all of our luggage from the Kempinski Hotel at the Munich Airport. Everyone in our group got to join the tours and had free food for the entire day. You should still definitely run it by the Audi ED group, but I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate. Good luck.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Great. thanks!
Old 08-27-2014, 05:08 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by wiseguy67
Great. thanks!
If you want to cover all bases I would drop an email to Stephanie at Audi European Delivery Program (MboxAudiEuropeanDel@vw.com) and ask her.
Old 10-03-2014, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by alatsacto
It definitely shouldn't be a problem, we had 6 people in our group last year for our October delivery. While they wouldn't pay for the extra hotels we needed, which was to be expected. They did pick all of us up including all of our luggage from the Kempinski Hotel at the Munich Airport. Everyone in our group got to join the tours and had free food for the entire day. You should still definitely run it by the Audi ED group, but I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate. Good luck.
We had 4 people in our group, and everyone was extended the same courtesy- pickup at the hotel, food at the forum, factory tour, etc. We did ask the ED folks to accommodate us and they did- it was really a great experience.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I also had four adults in my party last month and Audi took care of everything including the one night stay in Ingolstadt. Take the factory tour. Really interesting.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dalek453
I also had four adults in my party last month and Audi took care of everything including the one night stay in Ingolstadt. Take the factory tour. Really interesting.
Audi paid for the extra hotel room for your guests as well? Now that's a pretty sweet deal.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:39 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by alatsacto
Audi paid for the extra hotel room for your guests as well? Now that's a pretty sweet deal.
Yes, It was quite a surprise from Audi. The factory tour was great and we also enjoyed the museum. All food and drink all day is cover for you and your guests. Go for it.