Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Friend tag along for ED (3 people)

 
Old 08-27-2014, 11:42 AM
  #1  
Audiworld Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
Default Friend tag along for ED (3 people)

Folks -

My wife and I are taking delivery on Sept 29th of our ED. A friend will be in Munich the same time for Oktoberfest.

Can he tag along with us in the am Audi ride to the factory and get in for the museum and factory tour? or do I need to send his name to Audi to clear him?

thoughts? thanks
wiseguy67 is offline  
Old 08-27-2014, 02:14 PM
  #2  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 344
Default

Originally Posted by wiseguy67 View Post
Folks -

My wife and I are taking delivery on Sept 29th of our ED. A friend will be in Munich the same time for Oktoberfest.

Can he tag along with us in the am Audi ride to the factory and get in for the museum and factory tour? or do I need to send his name to Audi to clear him?

thoughts? thanks
It definitely shouldn't be a problem, we had 6 people in our group last year for our October delivery. While they wouldn't pay for the extra hotels we needed, which was to be expected. They did pick all of us up including all of our luggage from the Kempinski Hotel at the Munich Airport. Everyone in our group got to join the tours and had free food for the entire day. You should still definitely run it by the Audi ED group, but I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate. Good luck.
alatsacto is offline  
Old 08-27-2014, 03:16 PM
  #3  
Audiworld Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
Default

Great. thanks!
wiseguy67 is offline  
Old 08-27-2014, 05:08 PM
  #4  
AudiWorld Senior Member
 
chicagoA6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Posts: 776
Default

Originally Posted by wiseguy67 View Post
Great. thanks!
If you want to cover all bases I would drop an email to Stephanie at Audi European Delivery Program ([email protected]) and ask her.
chicagoA6 is offline  
Old 10-03-2014, 03:11 PM
  #5  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: NoVA
Posts: 129
Default

Originally Posted by alatsacto View Post
It definitely shouldn't be a problem, we had 6 people in our group last year for our October delivery. While they wouldn't pay for the extra hotels we needed, which was to be expected. They did pick all of us up including all of our luggage from the Kempinski Hotel at the Munich Airport. Everyone in our group got to join the tours and had free food for the entire day. You should still definitely run it by the Audi ED group, but I'm sure they will be happy to accommodate. Good luck.
We had 4 people in our group, and everyone was extended the same courtesy- pickup at the hotel, food at the forum, factory tour, etc. We did ask the ED folks to accommodate us and they did- it was really a great experience.
Boost Addiction is offline  
Old 10-08-2014, 11:22 AM
  #6  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 29
Default

I also had four adults in my party last month and Audi took care of everything including the one night stay in Ingolstadt. Take the factory tour. Really interesting.
dalek453 is offline  
Old 10-13-2014, 10:51 AM
  #7  
AudiWorld Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 344
Default

Originally Posted by dalek453 View Post
I also had four adults in my party last month and Audi took care of everything including the one night stay in Ingolstadt. Take the factory tour. Really interesting.
Audi paid for the extra hotel room for your guests as well? Now that's a pretty sweet deal.
alatsacto is offline  
Old 10-14-2014, 10:39 AM
  #8  
Audiworld Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 29
Default

Originally Posted by alatsacto View Post
Audi paid for the extra hotel room for your guests as well? Now that's a pretty sweet deal.
Yes, It was quite a surprise from Audi. The factory tour was great and we also enjoyed the museum. All food and drink all day is cover for you and your guests. Go for it.
dalek453 is offline  
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
lmariorod
Audi A5 / S5 / RS5 Coupe & Cabrio (B8)
7
10-26-2017 11:39 AM
MCJ23
Off-topic Discussion
1
12-16-2015 02:57 PM
Tinbad
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion
9
10-23-2015 12:47 PM
deadboltpoison
NY / NJ / CT Discussion
0
09-28-2015 05:01 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Friend tag along for ED (3 people)


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: