Has anyone seen a Sacramento laser red a4/s4 with a carbon hood/trunk??..

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 06:06 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Sia...I just don't get it...

Audi owners are all nationalities...not just asians...and I am talking about in NorCal. You keep with this condescending tone with everyone..."trying to educate them" in the ways of the world..you are gonna make enemies fast. You already seem to have a growing number on here and probably Audizine by now. Lots of us have been here for years and years and have tons more experience with Audis...I have over 14,000 "accounted for" posts. Not to mention the thousands before we started counting and displaying number of posts. Some people have as much at 50,000 here. You really need to watch WHAT you say..and HOW you say it. We really don't care how many other forums you are involved with...you don't think we are involved in other forums? Most of us are.

Please stop the my B6 is better than your B5 posts...we just don't want to hear it anymore...especially since you continue to compare apples to oranges. Respect people for what they do to their cars..its their car..they are free to do with it what they will....I wouldn't do what some people do..but it allows them to show their individuality. Give them some courtesy.

This is just some advise to you. Of course you will probably just ignore me and go on your merry way..but at least I tried.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No. When people freak out because I say something is "rice" and tell me I'm racist

it must be obvious that they are asian to be offended.

The b5 vs b6 crap came along because of 300 people posting and flaming me in another thread (which is now deleted), because I mentioned if I only wanted a fast car, I'd get an sti or an str-4.

I am not going to censor my views on things just because it upsets people on here. I am not going to go out of my way to bash others like the B5ers have done to the B6ers, and the thread you see created above, by me, is a continuation of our discussion where B5ers were bashing my choice in the B6.

People will be treated with respect when they deserve it. If you take a step back and read...I was not being racist by any means.

It's like mentoining Africa, by chance, in front of a group of Black people and them turning around ready to jump on the racist because I'm talking about something that relates. The same thing with rice.

The Sac guy who gets offended by calling a car rice must be in the same situation. There are constantly posts of riced cars in OT and even the B6 S4 forum. Do you censor that?

Give me a break. People are too sensitive about everything these days.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:37 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Jonah is mnky?
Old 02-25-2005, 11:00 AM

Yes in deed