TT (Mk3) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk3 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2014- present

Its been 1000 miles, my thoughts/review

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 06:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aaronz
Going to add a few things here (TTS) but should be the same:

No memory seats...semi correct. At least in mine it's tied to my keys, so position 1 with key 1 and then use key 2, have wife/gf/mistriss set their seat position with key 2 in use. Then when you go back to key 1 it will move it back to your position or if key 2 is used will go to that position.

Headlights, I agree the light output isn't all there (coming from a B8.5 S4) but from what I understand the clarity and color of the light are supposed to provide a better and more natural (no stress on eyes) viewing experience allowing you to focus better even though the light isn't as bright. Where is Bill Nye when you need him?

They do adapt as you speed up as well, hard to tell unless you are looking for it, I notice it personally at around 60mph but could be sooner.

No matrix which was a real bummer....hoping just as others replaced other cars with E-Code, we may have the option down the line to add on the matrix function with some hardware replacement and Vag-COM. I believe our cars all ready have the necessary camera built into the rear view mirror....here is to wishing!

That noise in the back, I found mine was the rear seats or the trunk privacy guard. I moved and fiddled with both of them at the same time and now the sound went away.
I took the trunk privacy guards out, and the noise stopped.
Old 11-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yeah looks that way @ n828cl, bummer. Going through Vag-Com now to see if there are any options and the Long Coding has no labels. So taking the time now to send Ross Tech all the Controller Maps so hopefully they can update and we can start seeing some vag-com options
Old 11-08-2015, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by aaronz
So taking the time now to send Ross Tech all the Controller Maps so hopefully they can update and we can start seeing some vag-com options
Thanks for doing that. Definitely want to do some poking around when the TTS gets back here from the ED tour. Especially want to see the gear number show up in D and S modes, not just M.
Old 11-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by n828cl
Thanks for doing that. Definitely want to do some poking around when the TTS gets back here from the ED tour. Especially want to see the gear number show up in D and S modes, not just M.
absolutely missing that gear indicator when driving, I got so used to it on the last car.