Ok you 3 "whores", your SXTB's are on the way. Everyone's should be there no later than Saturday...

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 04:52 PM
VAP
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ok you 3 "******", your SXTB's are on the way. Everyone's should be there no later than Saturday...

tho could be as early as Friday. And feel free to dip deeply into the free small container of "ceremonial-spit" included with each one and hose yourselves down liberally with it (he said while glaring contemptuously down the full-length of his craggy, curmudgeon-like nose at his affable but mindless herd). ;-)

BTW, you do realize I'm not personally "making" these throttle body cores in-house doncha!?!

Everything's included; new gasket etc and all TPS's are calibrated to-spec. Pure Plug-N-Play!

Thanks guys and ENJOY!!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wait, you mean to tell me you don't cast new cores yourself? Pfft...

You must be one of those guys who "cuts corners". I assume you don't engineer your own throttle position sensors either, lazy. How ridiculous, I want a refund!

Please try to word your response lightly because I'm very soft and will likely think you're attacking me.

Haha, BTW Mance you didn't have to refund the $1. I thought of it as a tip! ;]

Can't wait, thanks again.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:46 PM

Default Well, being a "*****" is at least a step up from "crack *****" and of course....

For the 23rd year in a row...coming in as the absolute "Worst Job in America"..."assistant crack *****"<ul><li><a href="http://www.grupthink.com/answer/index.php5?id=6846&amp;pap=1">Old School SNL</a></li></ul>
Old 03-05-2008, 09:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hey I'm only a ***** Friday-Saturday! : P
Old 03-06-2008, 05:31 AM
Banned

Default oh, sorry i wasnt referring to anyone as a *****. i just wanted to make a point

that i would not be a "*****" and suck up to him for a TB. the reason i said this is mance decided that he wasnt going to talk to me or sell me any parts for standing up to his remarks to me. please read the chain of events that lead to him telling me tht we were "divorced", **** i didnt even know we were married, i wasnt "gettin" any. i feel cheated. especially now that were "divorced. sorry i got so nasty, but ill be dammed if i let someone, anyone talk down to me for just asking a few questions. and mance, stop exaggerating the things ive said, please.
just to let everyone out there know, i meant no disrespect to any of you.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:39 AM
Banned

Default ok, easy.... i guess it is some what impressive to spend days and days

boring different tapered angles into a TB until one day you find that sweet spot. but, they are still audi parts. im not saying that he should make the TPS, but in order to call something your part, doesnt it seem logical that you must first make it?
maybe im off here.. i dont pull an old iron gate off of someones house and grind a larger hole in the latch, then call it mine.. sorry if i rubbed anyone the wrong way, i didnt mean it (well, mance i guess should feel the effects).

heres a link to my website. if you have any questions as to whether or not im full of ****. i hand forge all of the elements of each one of the pieces i make. but, i still didnt make the steel, so i guess i cant truely call them "mine"

http://vasanametaldesign.com<ul><li><a href="http://vasanametaldesign.com">http://vasanametaldesign.com</a</li></ul>
Old 03-07-2008, 04:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Pimpin Ain't Easy