A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Best Body Repair in Bay Area (San Jose)?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 04:17 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Body Repair in Bay Area (San Jose)?

Hi all,

I was recently involved in a read end collision wherein the Rear Bumper & the Lower Spoiler took the hit.

I went to Mathew Carlsen (in Palo Alto) and AW Collision (San Jose) Body Shop and both quoted $3-4k as the rough estimate. I am more concerned about the quality of repair/work - therefore looking for some recommendations here. If anyone has an experience here with the above mentioned Body Shops then please do let me know which one to go for, or if there are any other better Audi Authorized Body Shops around the South Bay Area (Palo Alto/San Jose/Fremont area) which I am missing out on, then please do let me know.

Appreciate the help!

Thanks
Old 06-14-2021, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try Ariana Auto Body in Newark. They do work for Audi of Fremont. I have used them for body repairs on two non-Audi cars and they have done a great job. Worked with insurance companies to use OEM replacement parts and color matched well. Good luck.
Old 07-06-2021, 10:31 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try https://www.b2perfection.com/ in Sunnyvale, they are really good, talking from personal experience. Depending on whether you're going through insurance or paying out of pocket they will give you different quotes (by-the-book vs actual hours)