A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Fog Lights?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 11:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Anyone actually retrofit fog lights with the dap grille covers as mentioned in this thread?

Old 02-11-2019, 11:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LaZyB0ne
Anyone actually retrofit fog lights with the dap grille covers as mentioned in this thread?

i ended up purchasing a Prestige with DAP so I had to find an alternative like I spoke above about. Realized I haven’t been on here much or posted. Pix below. Two PIAA RF Series Ion Yellow Fogs installed. Came out amazing. Especially liking the unique light pattern.

Old 02-12-2019, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Awesome @Fantasiamon ! Appreciate the update and pixs!

I did see some of your insta stuff so I already kinda saw what you had done. Tho details are always helpful.

I'm in a PP+ so was thinking about getting some DAP grilles.
I love how yours are painted gloss black. I'm planning on doing the same. Was that expensive?

I am still interested if anyone out there has installed fogs in the DAP grille. Or like me upgraded to DAP grilles and what you've done with them.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Awesome @Fantasiamon ! Appreciate the update and pixs!

I did see some of your insta stuff so I already kinda saw what you had done. Tho details are always helpful.

I'm in a PP+ so was thinking about getting some DAP grilles.
I love how yours are painted gloss black. I'm planning on doing the same. Was that expensive?

I am still interested if anyone out there has installed fogs in the DAP grille. Or like me upgraded to DAP grilles and what you've done with them.
the painted grills were part of an entire package of stuff I had done so I don’t really have a breakdown of what that portion cost me but it shouldn’t be that bad to be honest. I would try and get a few quotes from reputable paint shops.

In regards to if anyone has retrofitted dogs in the DAP grills yet the likely answer is no. I haven’t seen anyone on Insta or here on the forums or anywhere else that has done that. I think you should be out test subject!
Old 03-01-2019, 04:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

@breadbooze How do you remove the lower/dap grill covers? Do u just pull them off like the B8?

I just recently got my set of dap grill covers and I'm starting to look into fog light options.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

yep they pop off easily. from outside to inside if I recall.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 161 Likes on 93 Posts

*Subscribed*
I don't have a ton of use for actual fog lights but coming from the high speed off road world having tons of light at your fingertips is spoiling. I will definitely be adding some aux lighting to my allroad and will be sure and post up here. I'm hoping a 20in will fit along the bottom of the main grille.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:06 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 161 Likes on 93 Posts

What is everyone doing for switches? I know one guy mentioned he did a wireless setup but are there any factory blanks to fill?

Thanks!
Old 03-08-2019, 06:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Turboale
What is everyone doing for switches? I know one guy mentioned he did a wireless setup but are there any factory blanks to fill?

Thanks!
My switch went into the top of the Audi Iser Manual glove box on the left side of the steering wheel. Happy with it there right next to the headlight switch
Old 03-08-2019, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Fantasiamon

My switch went into the top of the Audi Iser Manual glove box on the left side of the steering wheel. Happy with it there right next to the headlight switch
Got any pics?

Quick Reply: Fog Lights?