A4 allroad (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 allroad quattro 2017-

Stopped by the dealer today...

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 12:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 49 Likes on 34 Posts
Default Stopped by the dealer today...

So, I went to the dealer today to get a battery for the remote key and an issue with the trunk cover, so I had to wait around a few minutes - which was fine by me. 2 observations.

1. Manhattan Grey ( seen on the 2018 Allroad) is a beautiful color, deep and rich, without the high maintenance of black.
2. I would never, ever get standard, non-sport seats in any Audi. The side bolsters and thigh extensions on the sport seats are way too important for me to be comfortable sitting on anything else.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bob m
So, I went to the dealer today to get a battery for the remote key and an issue with the trunk cover, so I had to wait around a few minutes - which was fine by me. 2 observations.

1. Manhattan Grey ( seen on the 2018 Allroad) is a beautiful color, deep and rich, without the high maintenance of black.
2. I would never, ever get standard, non-sport seats in any Audi. The side bolsters and thigh extensions on the sport seats are way too important for me to be comfortable sitting on anything else.
Did you come into the city to Open Road or did you stick in Jersey? Manhattan Grey is a nice deep and dark grey, I agree. I loved my black Sportwagen but am not going to miss the black up keep.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Fantasiamon
Did you come into the city to Open Road or did you stick in Jersey? Manhattan Grey is a nice deep and dark grey, I agree. I loved my black Sportwagen but am not going to miss the black up keep.

Nope, I went to Paul Miller about 10 miles away. I'm in the city enough each week to make me only go drive there when I need to.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

I hear that and totally understand.
Is Paul Miller a mod friendly dealer? Or at least reasonably mod friendly? I need to find a dealer I’m comfortable with in the are since I’m likely not going to drive four hours to Winner Audi in Wilmington where I bought the car for each check up. Although you never know....
Nope, I went to Paul Miller about 10 miles away. I'm in the city enough each week to make me only go drive there when I need to.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I hear that and totally understand.
Is Paul Miller a mod friendly dealer? Or at least reasonably mod friendly? I need to find a dealer I’m comfortable with in the are since I’m likely not going to drive four hours to Winner Audi in Wilmington where I bought the car for each check up. Although you never know....
I never did a mod, so I don't know. I'm not even sure how to find out about that. Anyone else in the area know?
Old 01-08-2018, 02:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

I never did a mod, so I don't know.
Hopefully this forum can inspire you to do your first perhaps? We can start you off slow.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Hopefully this forum can inspire you to do your first perhaps? We can start you off slow.
Uhmm, appreciate the thought, but nah, the AR does pretty much all I need a car to do.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:02 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Agreed... Loving my Manhattan Gray 2018 Allroad and sport seats. We just got reunited after her 3-month journey from Germany. Considering black-grey Cocomats to complement her all black interior and gray oak inlays.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by vindaloo
Agreed... Loving my Manhattan Gray 2018 Allroad and sport seats. We just got reunited after her 3-month journey from Germany. Considering black-grey Cocomats to complement her all black interior and gray oak inlays.
Regarding coco mats, here's what I did last year. I like those mats and they add some nice contrast especially to a dark interior. They also do not show any dirt.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4-...edals-2920095/
Old 01-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Danbury Audi is Definitly Mod friendly. The techs know what's good, and have their own cars like mine they know the struggle

Quick Reply: Stopped by the dealer today...