A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Atmosphere Alert! Advance Interior's on actual A4's do not match 99.5 new dealer color grids. (more) (long)

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-1999, 09:52 AM
Stephen M

Default Atmosphere Alert! Advance Interior's on actual A4's do not match 99.5 new dealer color grids. (more) (long)

<br>I was shopping yesterday and saw my new favorite color's. It was a 99.5 Hibiscus Red with Euro/Cabernet leather. Just beautiful. Classy but not as intense a contrast as Euro/Blue.<p>When i asked the dealer about it he said that interior was not availble in Hibiscus Red. When i reviewed the new 99.5 dealer color grid; not only was there an void under my color; but Euro/Cabernet was not listed at all.<p>After doing some more checking and talking to AudiUSA it seems (according to AudiUSA reps) that all the new color grids have the following errors under the Advance Atmosphere:<p>1. For the Advance Atmosphere: where ever the color grid shows "Euro/Clay EE" ; it should read "Euro/Cabernet EE"<p>2. The error discussed above: Hib-red and Euro/Cabernet leather exists.<p>3. Under all atmosphere's the exterior color Pearl White (extra $) should be listed( same interiors as Casablanca White which is still available).<p>For the Advance Interior:<p>The color grid correctly shows Clay as the only cloth interior and Clay as the only leather interior for many exterior colors. Leatherette is not available in Clay. Leatherette is not available at all for many exterior colors. Cloth is not available for the "cool" (I forget what they are called) colors that have an extra cost. Cloth does not come in Euro/Cabernet.<br> <br>Well; that's what I think I know. Can anyone confirm or have data differnt from what I have?<br> <p>2.