A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

ATTN! Austin area people! (for you only)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-1999, 09:43 PM
Rob

Default ATTN! Austin area people! (for you only)

Eric, Eric, Rich, Jim, etc.... I have bad news. Due to some unforseen circumstances I will NOT be able to attend the VW/Audi meeting this Saturday. I will be in Dallas that day BUT back on Sunday provided nothing else goes arye in my work agenda. Unfortunately, I was really looking forward to meeting with everyone and I'm sure there were some people who felt the same about meeting me, and especially the car Those who would like to get together Sunday I would be game but it is not possible for me to make Saturday. Please pass the word on. If anyone needs to get in touch with me personally, Eric Fluhr, Eric Stallworth, and Rich Letsinger all have my phone # (I don't want to post it here). I do check my machine and will return calls when I have a chance. Sorry to disappoint some, but I am equally disappointed that I won't be able to meet you all; especially since I am new in town. Just to let you guys know what you will be missing...an 99 A4 2.8Q with a PES supercharger, xenon lights, Brullen exhaust, rocking stereo system, sport seats, sports suspension soon to be replaced (this week hopefully) with an Eibach/Bilstein combo. <br>Still look forward to meeting you all. I just hope everything with work gets straightened out this week so I don't have to this crazy schedule thing again like I'm doing now.<br>