A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Audi Dealers in Toronto/GTA/Oakville area

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-1999, 07:10 AM
JackM

Default Audi Dealers in Toronto/GTA/Oakville area

Wow! What a great site! The enthusiasm for the A4 here sure is infectious.<p>I am just starting to look at leasing an A4 and I thought I'd see if anyone in the Toronto/GTA area had any positive recommendations with respect to both good lease rates and after-sales service/support. I live in Oakville, so I am partial to a dealer to the west of Toronto, but I'll drive a few miles to save a buck ;-=)<p>TIA.<p>Jack
Old 03-18-1999, 08:25 AM
DwayneC

Default Check these...

Check out these online, Toronto based leasing agencies for prices:<p>www.autodepot.ca<br>www.excelease.com<p> Both have very competitive lease pricing. Even if you don't buy from them, you have a good bargining chip with the dealer of your choice.<p>FWIW, I bought my S4 (used) from Agincourt Autohaus (Sheppard and Warden). Ask for Jenna.<p>Dwayne<br>94 S4
Old 03-18-1999, 09:24 AM
Jason Teller

Default Not to keen on Oakville Audi

I work only a few blocks from there, so they have been my default dealer. However I haven't been very impressed with them overall. Even though I run this site -- and presumably am a peer to that dealer -- I get treated like Joe Schmoe. I have spent some money there doing aftermarket mods and don't feel like they care one way or the other. I've started going to Bramgate in Brampton. It's really not that far and they seem to know their business. Bramgate also did the body work on my car when I was in an $18,000+ accident (hit a deer but the insurance company wouldn't write the car off).<p>No experience with other GTA dealers. We have a large A4 club here. E-mail and I'll give you details of joining.<p>Jason
Old 03-18-1999, 12:43 PM
Ash

Default Great experience with Bramgate like Jason had...(more)

Ask for Brad Johnston at Bramgate VW/Audi in Brampton (he's one of the owners, the original owner's son). Good guy and I got a good deal on my car. You can tell him I referred you, he'll remember me for sure....<p>I also had some minor bodywork done there (they have an in-house body shop) and they did a good job...<p>Good Luck and I hope you join the club!<p>Cheers,<br>-Ash 98.5 1.8TQMS<br>