A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Does anybody know any good bodyshop in LA (Pasadena) area?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2001, 08:17 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anybody know any good bodyshop in LA (Pasadena) area?

My A4 had a little accident over the weekend, and I hit a car in front of me at a traffic light. Only the bumper and the hood are damaged; nothing serious to the engine and chasis, if any. I guess the bumper and hood have to be replaced, and my insurance is taking care of it.

The problem is that I don't know any good bodyshops that are familiar with Audi. I live in LA-Pasadena-Southern Calif. area (Arcadia to be exact), and I was wondering if anybody knows any good and trustworthy bodyshop around here. I don't want to bring my car to a shop and end up wasting my car for ****ty work. If you've had any experience with any of the shops, how was their work? Thanks in advance for any reply and comments.

Eric.
Old 08-07-2001, 09:24 PM

Default You're in luck. There's a GREAT bodyshop in San Gabriel called...

...Marco's. They do a lot of work for New Century BMW in Alambra, and they did a PERFECT job repairing my 328 coupe when some knucklehead backed into me in a parking lot, destroying my grill and folding my hood. When they were done, I could NOT tell that there had been any damage AT ALL. They even repainted one quarter panel that had some chips in it AT NO CHARGE, just because they noticed the damage and didn't want to leave it like that. I would HIGHLY recommend them. I also beleive that they have a shop in Pasadena, but my experience is with the shop in San Gabriel. I've never seen the Pasadena facility, check it out.

Good Luck,
Damon
Old 08-07-2001, 10:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks a lot. I'll go check it out tomorrow.