A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

haha hahhaa*2... my entire electrical system is freaking out..... I had to push my car up a slight

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2002, 08:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default haha hahhaa*2... my entire electrical system is freaking out..... I had to push my car up a slight

Grade and then jump into the car when it started to roll and drop into 2nd. And let me tell you that are one of teh scariest situations I have had that car in. it's starting to pick up speed rolling away from me and I'm pushing. The second I stopped feeling two tons of resistance I jump back in that car in a real hurry and dumped it in the lot @ the exchange.

When I try starting the car it jusk makes a clicking noise but the bat is fine.. what do you think it is?
Old 08-20-2002, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A flat tire.
Old 08-20-2002, 08:53 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: no no no .. has been doing weird stuff all week.. It wouldn't start tonight . .it made a click

click noise..
Old 08-20-2002, 08:55 PM

Default Hmmm...

washer fluid low?

I take exception to a few key aspects of my entire electrical system's expositions. Instead of focusing on why my entire electrical system has a penchant for counterinsurgency and clandestine operations, I would like to remind people that my entire electrical system keeps saying that laws are meant to be broken. For some reason, my entire electrical system's legates actually believe this nonsense. Let me carry my thoughts on this subject a bit further. My entire electrical system has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter.

I appreciate feedback and other people's views on subjects. I don't, however, appreciate feedback when it's given in an unprofessional manner. Statements like, "Those who believe that all literature which opposes ruffianism was forged by the most repressive clods I've ever seen are either naive or deliberately misled" accurately express the feelings of most of us here.

Can you really blame me for suggesting that evidence exists to suggest that appeasement is not the answer? My entire electrical system does not desire to benefit humanity, but rather to create an atmosphere of mistrust, in which speculations and rumors gain the appearance of viability and compete openly with more carefully considered theories. Anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that my entire electrical system has been trying for some time to convince people that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to create a regime of dodgy, virulent vandalism. Don't believe its hype! My entire electrical system has just been offering that line as a means to toss sops to the egos of the homophobic. I have seen and heard enough. Now, it is time to beat my entire electrical system at its own game. As I remove the veil of ignorance I have lived behind, I find that it would please my entire electrical system greatly to call for a return to that which wasn't particularly good in the first place. Now, I could go off on that point alone, but it has never satisfactorily proved its assertion that it answers to no one. It has merely justified that assertion with the phrase, "Because I said so." And that's it. Manipulative spoilsports represent one of the most villainous wings of revolting, puerile irrationalism you can possibly find.
Old 08-20-2002, 09:47 PM

Default one question

what is "puerile"
Old 08-20-2002, 09:50 PM

Default Re: one question

<ul><li><a href="http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=puerile">http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=puerile</a</li></ul>
Old 08-21-2002, 05:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

get a vag to check it - my oil coolant temp sensor failed and made my car not start
Old 08-21-2002, 05:45 AM
AudiWorld Super User

u sure the battery is okay? when was it last replaced?
Old 08-21-2002, 06:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

well it has full power and has no problem running my system so i dont know what else it should be do
Old 08-21-2002, 06:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default interesting. what would it do when you tried to start.....

my makes this clicking sound and wont turn over.

Quick Reply: haha hahhaa*2... my entire electrical system is freaking out..... I had to push my car up a slight