A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

LLTek Sport Grill vs Kamei vs A!Avant ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-1998, 09:49 AM
Chris T.

Default LLTek Sport Grill vs Kamei vs A!Avant ?

I am thinking about getting a sport grill and would like to know the pro and cons with these brands. Currently, LLTek has the lowest price, then A!Avantgarde and finally Kamei. Does anyone know if LLTek grill comes with the Audi logo? Any suggestions will be appreciated.<p>Chris T.<br>98.5 2.8 ms
Old 11-25-1998, 09:55 AM
CHRISTIAN

Default Here's what i'm going to get...

I am going to order an S4 grill, it looks real good, and you know it will have a perfect fit with high quality. I was going to get the other aftermarket ones, but I heard that many of them rusted...<p>Christian J. Long<br>
Old 11-25-1998, 10:02 AM
JAB

Default where from??

where are you getting it from and how much is it??? Does the S4 grill have the Audi Rings on it??? do you have a pic you can post of it???
Old 11-25-1998, 10:20 AM
CHRISTIAN

Default Re: where from??

Don't know yet....<br>I have a friend who goes to germany on business once and a while, and if goes anytime soon, he will try and pick one up for me. Or, I may just wait until the S4 comes to the US, and get it then.<p>No idea how much it costs.....<p>Christian J. Long
Old 11-25-1998, 10:25 AM
cj

Default Re: LLTek Sport Grill vs Kamei vs A!Avant ?

I noticed LLTek was having a holiday sale on the sport grill for $99. I have the LLTek catalog and it does not show the Audi rings on it. I don't know if the rings can be purchased as a separate item from LLTEK or anywhere else.
Old 11-25-1998, 10:32 AM
TGB

There's an excellent picture of the S4 grill in the A4.org gallery.
Old 11-25-1998, 10:51 AM
jfl

Default I doesn't matter.....

<br>From what I've heard, kamei is the actual manufacturer of all the grills ( except LLTek) The other companies just put their name on them. I have the Avantguarde, it came with rings and the A! badge (I didn't put either on the grill) it cost around $130 about 1.5 years ago. Also, from what the guys at lltek say, theirs do NOT come with the rings, the lltek badge even costs extra.
Old 11-25-1998, 02:03 PM
kevin M

I bought a sports grill from LLtek no audi rings<br>bought those from dealer approx. $17 <p>LLtek painted grill to match my car Laser Red<br>(at extra cost) looks really cooool !!!!!!<p>Plus added laser red headlight eyebrows very <br>different!!!!!!
Old 11-25-1998, 02:06 PM
kevin M

I bought a sports grill from LLtek no audi rings<br>bought those from dealer approx. $17 <p>LLtek painted grill to match my car Laser Red<br>(at extra cost) looks really cooool !!!!!!<p>Plus added laser red headlight eyebrows very <br>different!!!!!!
Old 11-25-1998, 06:44 PM
Collin

Default Re: I doesn't matter.....

If you don't want to use those rings for your Avantgarde grill, I would be happy to take them off your hands, or we could make a mutual agreement. E-mail me please.<p>Collin<br>98' w/ LLtek and in need of rings!

Quick Reply: LLTek Sport Grill vs Kamei vs A!Avant ?