A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Me again

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me again

Watch out world, here I come.
If you like tsunamis that clear a path and avalanches that wipe a town out by surprise, I suggest that look at the world through my eyes; for I am taking the world by a storm. I am blessed with experiences that have given me the gift of seeing the world for what it really is. To make this world a better place, one must strive to reach one aspect of the problem. By making the world a better place, in turn, one is transforming them into an interesting character that is enjoyable to be around.
My heritage is quite unique and fascinating. Although born in Connecticut, I have seen and experienced many different cultures and walks of life. Soon after being born, I moved to Curaçao (an island in the Netherlands Antilles). From Curaçao I have learned the importance of family and the value of expanding my way of thinking. Soon after I moved to England. Although the weather is not ideal, the experience was once again quite a treat. I realized things are so much faster, people are more materialistic, and the whole pace of life is increased. Then the move to America changed my outlook once again. By going to an intimidating high school, I learned that hard work is the key to success. But as Mark Twain once said, "I never let my schooling interfere with my education". Unlike many of my peers that are grade chasers, I, on the other hand am more concerned with the knowledge that I have absorbed.
As an eighteen-year-old student, I am in the midst of creating an internet company, with the assistance of a partner, called Bakila. Although not currently up and going, our plans are massive and shall give us a great experience for the rest of our lives. I am also the president of the Juggling Club and annually a volunteer in the Special Olympics. I am always looking for and never back down from a challenge. Whether it be gaining my motorcycle license or jumping out of plane at thirteen thousand five hundred feet, I will obtain my goal. I have also learned that your entire life can change within the matter of seconds. Last year October, a drunk driver hit me at high speeds and totaled my car. Although not seriously injured, this one event threw me into a spiral of philosophical questions about life. This experience also taught me never to take anything for granted, for your ability to drive a car or walk down the street can be taken away as easily as you received them.
My various activities have taught me many things. The most important thing that I have learned is that one must have a sense of humor about life and a drive to succeed in order to change the world. Life is a giant joke and God is the stand up comedian that molds the way we live. The only way to truly help ourselves is to help others in need.
Old 10-30-2001, 04:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont post again