A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

My A4 was sexually assaulted!!!!! (This is NOT a joke)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-1999, 10:14 AM
AKC

Default My A4 was sexually assaulted!!!!! (This is NOT a joke)

Last night was one BAD night! Okay so here is the story. After hanging out at the bars last night a friend of mine suggested we go back to her place and watch a movie. I said sure but I would meet her there because I had to drop my roommate off at home. So I got to her house, parked in front of it on a pretty major and lighted street. I got out of my car, went to her door and she threw it open screaming. Well she was sitting on her couch watching TV and looked out the window, there was a naked man standing there staring at her. I got there about 1 minute after she saw him. We called the police, 7 cop cars came in about a minute (I was really surprised at the response time) They searched the neighborhood and didn't find anyone. WE talked to an officer for a while and he said they would keep looking and not to worry. She was pretty disturbed so we watched a movie and then, once she calmed down, I said I was going to go home. I walked out to my car, used keyless entry, put my hand on the door handle and there was something VERY WRONG! I looked down at my door and it was covered with, well take a guess, yup you got it right, semen! It was all over my door right where the handle and lock are. The pervert came back after the cops had left and decided to RAPE my car!!!!!!! I have never been so sick in my life, I washed my hands with every chemical I could find; soap, scrubbing bubbles, Clorox, everything! I washed it off my car but I still do not want to touch the door! So a peeping tom raped my A4! There are some seriously sick people in this world. The moral of this story is ALWAYS LOOK AT YOUR DOOR HANDLE BEFORE YOU TOUCH IT!!!!!

Alex

98.5 A4 1.8Tms - Violated in an unimaginable way
Old 11-13-1999, 10:37 AM
OK?

Default This post is begging for some sick humor responses... let's control ourselves

Unlike that guy. Doh! Sorry... so much for my plea.
Old 11-13-1999, 10:48 AM
Jimmy D

This is SICK! I'd do a good damage to people like him. Get a new door handle! Sorry to hear this
Old 11-13-1999, 11:00 AM
slack

A sure sign of the end times...
Old 11-13-1999, 12:34 PM
ChuckH

You know, I WAS eating lunch when I read this! Eewwww! :-(
Old 11-13-1999, 01:40 PM
duster

And we all thought brake dust was disgusting
Old 11-13-1999, 02:35 PM
tk2x

Default Not to worry -- mix some high quality car wash soap..

..with a dash of nonoxynyl-9, and some cool water. Rinse the door with water, wash the door with a soft sponge (wearing latex gloves, of course), rinse again, and buff dry with some sterile gauze.

In 2 weeks you may wish to drip some wash runoff to a home pregnancy kit just to be sure...

Hope This Helps,
Old 11-13-1999, 06:14 PM
AKBrooker1

Default Re: My A4 was sexually assaulted!!!!! (This is NOT a joke)

Let's acknowledge that rape is an act of violence and not one of sex. Take solace in the fact that this is an act of violence that washes off. Regardless, that is one sick SOB.
Old 11-13-1999, 06:21 PM
Eddie

Nobody cares about your sad episode. So I'm trying to figure out if you just got a little to excited or some punk just spit on your door handle or your just full of ****.
Old 11-13-1999, 06:52 PM
Axel

BURN YOUR CAR NOW !!! and I mean TONIGHT. I think if every audi owner on this form chips in a 100.00 bucks you can buy a new A4 color CREAM

Quick Reply: My A4 was sexually assaulted!!!!! (This is NOT a joke)