A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Need suggestions on my survey, please help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2000, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need suggestions on my survey, please help!

Ok, I am rewriting the engin that compiles the data in my reviews section. I think that while I am doing this it would be good to plan for future surveys, so I am leaving 4/5 fields for ratings not one. In this scenario it would be possible to rate certain aspects of a product, instead of just the whole. Going along with this idea, what aspects of a chip are you interested in. I though of performance/smoothness/customer service/price. Any suggestions are appreciated. Also, I am planning for future surveys, so far I want to do one on the S4 chip, the A4 2.8 chip, the TT chip, and a rate your dealer experience survey. Any ideas for more? Can you provide me with all the chip manufacturers names for a certain category? Thanks. I want this site to give the most helpful information, and for that I need to know what everyone wants to know. I look forward to replies .

JakeAK/AudiHQ

97 A4 1.8tQMS Laser Red<ul><li><a href="http://audihq.boom.net">AudiHQ</a></li></ul>
Old 03-07-2000, 07:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This sounds great, a recommendation

that I have would to make sure that the dealer survey section is comprehensive enough that we could really point AoA and the dealers to it (and hopefully get some of the lame ducks in line)... I think you might need up to 10 columns, including a varchar comments field that could contain up to 100 characters for the dealer review to be worthwhile... I have some html experience and am willing to collaborate on the dealer review page. Email me if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks.

Jason