A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Raced some kids in a 1.8T last night.... :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 03:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raced some kids in a 1.8T last night.... :)

Last night on Rt. 9 southbound two kids in a black 99 or so 1.8T tried getting a little frisky. The car looked semi modded yet still on non-sport sus.

Going south, the kid was consistantly romping in it whenever he got next to me like he was dying to race me. My car is debdged and Im sure he didnt know if the car was a 4 or 6...

So... We finally come head to head at a light, its a four lane stop and hes 2 lanes over to my right.. The lights in ths area are all about 400ft apart.. The light turns green and we both get on it, through 1st and 2nd gear we're head to head, as I hit third Im pulling on him easy...
There were cars in front of both of us now as it merges into a three lane road and I jump in the middle about 2 lengths on him and at about 85mph..
Meanwhile, the V1 is going crazy and I knew there was a cop comming up from behind.. I slam on the brakes after about 30secs of totally ignoring the V1 alert just concentrating on whipping on this A4.

Sure enough I see lights comming up quick behind me as I slow down... Meanwhile, hes still climbing speed down the road.. I KNOW the cop saw me speeding but went right by me and after him. I almost shyt myself as I aready have enough problems with speeding..

Close call but I did win.

Thats all.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:29 PM

Default you forgot to say if

you were running a full tank of 100% toulene or not

That story makes me and my 1.8T sad...even if it was the elder Audi teaching the youngin a lesson...I will seek vengance for my fallen 1.8T bretherin. We'll run into each other on the road some day, and you better watch out!
Old 02-07-2003, 03:31 PM
Elder Member

Mike,you in charge of the A4 timeslip data base
Old 02-07-2003, 03:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default No Toluene at all...

Not even 94, I was on Sunoco 93 for the first time in 9 months..

Youre not going to the APR BBQ?
Old 02-07-2003, 03:32 PM

Default no, not really

John is, if there is an issue or need for an update I usually let him know, but as of right now I can't change anything on the site myself.

What's up?
Old 02-07-2003, 03:34 PM

Default I can't drive to the BBQ

and getting someone to pick me up/drive me to the airport would be too much of a hassle.

I may still go if I get a decent paycheck and can work some things out, but I doubt it.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default you will go.

you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ. you will go to the APR BBQ.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:37 PM
Elder Member

Default Who's John?

Just wondered if y'all were going to make some changes to make it more informative.
I think the whole NT thing should be done away with as well. I think that a timeslip should be required.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default So you're saying I need a timeslip for my 8.4 sec 1/4mile run?

bah.
Old 02-07-2003, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

You're driving down?

Quick Reply: Raced some kids in a 1.8T last night.... :)