A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Screw you guys. I'm officially leaving

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Keeper of the Cash

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Screw you guys. I'm officially leaving

And Silver Streakin': <a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/2790557.phtml">I'M NOT FREAKNESS YOU ACCUSING a!#$%!*</a>

BTW, I've removed all my pictures from the forums in case you didn't notice.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nate grow some man pants seriously!
Old 03-07-2008, 10:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default sheds a tear*... pours 40 on curb... who will tell our n00bs to STFA!?

you really needed to make a post didn't you? Have that closure, make a big deal that "zomg nate's leaving wtf have we done?"

Dude grow the fvck up, you helped out the forum alot, then once you thought you had helped enough you just went off on a "zomg look how many posts i make" high... seriously there is no secret super club on audiworld. No "i am a king cause i've been here longer"... the people that are awesome on this forum are the guys that treat every question equally... not just respond to guys that have been on here awhile so you can milk their caulks and hope they give you the secret handshake and the awkward nod.

If you leave... sucks, you're missing out on a pretty solid forum... look at the threads the past few days... they haven't erupted in flames, some good general discussion has started...

come back to the forum when you don't have this golden etka computer connected to your hands

btw... any ideas on what you're going to do with the suspension? I'd still like to see it go on your car (as that was the original intent).. but if not.. why not sell it? and we can split the profit? Consider you didn't pay a dime for that suspension... you make out pretty good

all the best in the future
Old 03-07-2008, 10:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default NA NA NA NANA EH EH EH GOOD BYE.... NA NA NA NA... NA NA NA AN

EH EH EHE ... GOOD BYE (*LIGHTS LIGHTER AND HOLDS IT IN THE AIR)... BOWS HEAD TO SOAP BOX*.. NA NA NA NA.. NA NA NA NA.. EH EH EH .. GOOD BYE
Old 03-08-2008, 03:48 AM
RKA
AudiWorld Uber User

Default Here we go!

Don't forget to stomp your feet and slam the door on the way out! I'm not sure if it worked for me as a kid, but it sure felt good...until I got in trouble for slamming the door.

Seriously, posts like this say less about the forum and more about you. It means you're spending too much time on AW because you're taking things personally (or you need a hug - which doesn't mean you're ghey). Go find something else to do for a month (watch Oprah and work out your issues), and come back when you're ready to accept all that is AW.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:21 AM
Head Cat Herder

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

Well said Raj...
Old 03-08-2008, 05:29 AM
GBW
AudiWorld Super User

Default Very, very well said...Nate you've contributed a lot here....

and you're passionate (which is a good thing)...but come on, it's only a forum and everybody here has something they can contribute. I hope you change you mind when you cool down, and I hope that in the future you can ignore others when you don't share their opinion.

Pulling the pictures and posting this is just plain childish...and what you're linking to isn't even that obnoxious in comparison to some of your posts...

Think about it, read the responses (I'm sure there will be a ton), think some more, and come back when you cool down...
Old 03-08-2008, 05:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 89 Likes on 51 Posts
Default LOL. Ok, we're screwed!

Uhh, <b>grow up</b>. And..........we'll see you back here in a few weeks.

Andy
Old 03-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default come to think of it...

i need a hug too *sob*

*looks for goat*
Old 03-08-2008, 06:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default He's right Nate ..cool down ..come back later ...you still have something to contribute.

Concentrate on your new job for a while.
If you need any help e-mail me.

Quick Reply: Screw you guys. I'm officially leaving