A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Theres an APB out for me in the state of Vermont.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2001, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Theres an APB out for me in the state of Vermont.....

I was driving going the speed limit, because anything over scares me after my recent accidents and a big Escalade gets behind me and because i wasnt going fast enough puts his brights on. The road is a two lane high so he could have just moved to the other lane and passed me anytime he wanted. I did the dumb thing and instead of pulling over i spead up a little bit to get out of his beams. So everyone is getting kinda pissed in the car because this guy is being a ****en jackass and people start flicking the guy off for tailgating me in his suv with his brights on. Then the SUV pulls the side of me and one of the 330s puts his brights on. WTF? so anyways i speed up once again because they were seriously pissing me off and i cant stand the whole road rage scene. we then come to an intersection and i wave the them, they in turn give us the finger and rev there bmw engine. then the suv and two 330's take the same road together, obviously traveling together and i meet up with them 5 min later at an intersection where im traveling perpindicular to them. The guy in the escalade waves for me to go then intentionally gets on the gas then brakes real hard like he was trying to hit me or trying to scare me. So anyways we all go to the movies and come out and i pass a cop. i saw the cop go by then turn around awhile back there, which i thought was kinda odd so i jsut kept going the speed limit and he came up behind me pretty fast and started tailgating me. I see a Taco Bell and decide im gonna go get a friggin Chalupa and take the turn and park. The cop goes by without lights and or doing anything. I get home and the police call me house telling my mom there is a APB out for me in vermont and there were 4 complaints called into the police station about my driving. WTF? I think every person in group of the escalade, and beamers called the police on me just to be *******s. The police also said i evaded a police officer.....I wouldnt call a stop at taco bell evading since he could have pulled in with me. i didnt speed up and avoid him in anyway. So i havent heard anything this morning from the police but i think im just going to let it cool off and not drive that car right now. What do you guys think i should do? Should i file complaints about the group that called me in since it really was them doing the harassing? Sorry for the long post but i need some advice.
thanks
Old 11-25-2001, 03:05 PM
Elder Member

DUDE, stop driving.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:09 PM

You crash the A4 then get an S4 and a warrant? Niiiice.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:09 PM

Default Follow these instructions....

Go to the police station in the Audi. Find someone who appears to be in charge. Ask them if you are under arrest. If they say yes...reply with, I will say nothing without my lawyer. If they say no, wave goodbye and walk out. Done.

I get sued alot.
Joe.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:10 PM

not my s4
Old 11-25-2001, 03:11 PM

Default dude goign the speed limit is what got my in trouble. I cant speed and now people say im harassing

them.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:11 PM

APB, isn't that the tuner outfit in Pacific Beach?
Old 11-25-2001, 03:12 PM
Elder Member

Default no, what got you in trouble was driving like a jackass later on and racing them.

You shouldn't have a license.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:16 PM

Default ok dude this is ****en bull****. i was driving within the laws. you guys are ****en rediculous.

And im always at fault with all of you. sorry for posting i wasnt looking for all of you to tell me i should be able to drive. Dont you think the harassment would be them tailgating me with there brights on? That makes it pretty tough to drive when a big *** white cadilac suv is on your ***.
Old 11-25-2001, 03:18 PM

Default dont you think them faking trying to hit me was driving like a jackass. i should have called them i

in for harassment but i let it slide. The only reason im not worried about this is because i didnt do anything wrong.

Quick Reply: Theres an APB out for me in the state of Vermont.....