A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Whatever happened to the Audiworld t-shirt?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2001, 12:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Not trying to be rude...

All I was saying was that your assertation that you didn't see the updates because you are on the S4 forum was incorrect.

If you look at my other post on this thread, you will see that I clearly answered your question.

Scott
Old 10-15-2001, 12:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default BTW, all you had to do was ask about the status of the shirts...if you wouldn't have...

written the crap about sicking your "cyber-terrorist comp geek buddies" on him, I'm sure you would have gotten a much better answer.

Scott
Old 10-15-2001, 12:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'll admit, the terrorist geek part kind of put a bad taste in my mouth.

But, since I've pissed people off before and am trying to not do that today, I decided I'd let it go.

If this were September 10th, we'd probably have found it funny. It's a timing issue more than anything else.
Old 10-15-2001, 01:17 PM

Default Scott, I don't understand, enlighten me please

"All I was saying was that your assertation that you didn't see the updates because you are on the S4 forum was incorrect. "

In this quote you are saying that I am incorrect or deceitful somehow? If I say I am on the S4 forum and didn't see info on these shirts, how can you dispute that? In other words, the info was on the S4 forum, I must have seen it because I look at that board 20 times a day, and I chose to ignore it. Are you hearing yourself type? You don't sound very intelligent. Oh yeah, I'm not trying to be rude...

If that quote had a different meaning, please enlighten me because I don't want to lose faith in this board as a place where intelligent Audi enthusiasts meet to shoot the breeze.
Old 10-15-2001, 01:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Me :-)
Old 10-15-2001, 02:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Here's your enlightenment... Yes, believe it or not, you were incorrect.

Here's the link that was posted on the S4 forum. Apparently, you did choose to ignore it.
-------------------------------------------

Not that I need to justify myself to you, but here is the intent of my post. I reread it and I think it is clear, but apparently you had a problem understanding it.

You said:
"I'm on the S4 board, that's why I'm not up to date."

This implies that since you were on the S4 forum, you didn't see the information. As I said, this is incorrect. You not seeing the information had nothing to do with the fact that you were on the S4 forum. It only had to do with the fact that you didn't see one particular post.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to insult me by saying that I don't sound very intelligent. I did answer your initial question, and I did nothing to insult you.

I will not post anymore on this thread. I gave you the information you initially asked for.

Scott<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/508563.phtml">Here is the original post.</a></li></ul>
Old 10-15-2001, 04:00 PM

Default I saw one post in the last month on the S4 board about this.

And I immdeadiately paypalled the money to this guy. After that, I never received an email, saw any more posts on the S4 board about the shirt. My point is, just because he may have posted on the S4 board, I may not have seen it. Being he is an A4 guy, I came here to get more info figuring more A4 owners were buying this shirt than S4 owners. I am satisfied that I slipped through the cracks and will ultimately get my shirt. The moral of the story? You A4 guys need to chill out a little and be more kind to your fellow Audi enthusiasts instead of being cynical and sarcastic. 'Nuff said.
Old 10-15-2001, 05:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

You're right. We do get cynical and sarcastic. It's a reaction we have for unwarranted aggression.