A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

A4 Coupe... NOT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2003, 05:45 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A4 Coupe... NOT!!!

May be interested in a Coupe and noticed a few posts on this subject a few days' back here in AudiWorld that said the A4 Coupe will be available later this year as a 2004 model. WRONG! At least not in North America anyway. I e-mailed Audi a few days ago and here's their response:

FROM AUDITALK@AUDI.COM...

Thank you for contacting Audi of America.

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us about the A4 Coupe. We welcome feedback from our customers regarding their experience and preferences. This information is extremely important to us.

There are no plans to offer an A4 Coupe in the North American market at this time.

Your note has been forwarded to the appropriate individuals at Audi Customer Relations. We look forward to hearing from you again if we can help with any other information or be of any further assistance.

Again, thank you for contacting Audi.

Kelly
AudiTalk
Old 04-19-2003, 06:10 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Even though "most" of us already knew that...

That's the kind of letter that means "it's not available today, but ask us tomorrow"
Old 04-19-2003, 06:26 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yes and even though "most" of us already knew that

that's the kind of letter that means "it's not available today, but ask us tomorrow", this is an indirect message to Audi via AudiWorld to say, by the time tomorrow comes, "most" of us would have bought another car.

Why didn't you post to respond to threads on this subject matter before to "set things straight"? The few threads on this subject matter indicated that it WAS available. This was just to get the facts straight to those "few" of us who did not know.
Old 04-19-2003, 06:34 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I don't really post to coupe questions because

they are right up there with coipacks, SRK, and so on. I think yours is one of the better ones rather than listening to someone who heard it from their "inside source". That is why I responded to this one. But it's still such an incomplete letter that you really can't take it into full account.