A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

the b7 i saw on the streets~

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 01:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

b/c i said so.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default so then how does it feel...

to be wrong?
Old 06-02-2005, 02:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default This is the last reply to any Bustamove7 post I will make

I've been thinking and I'm done with this tool. As a matter of fact I'm not even going to read his dreck and irksome posts. Sure arguments are fun to get into when you have a worthy aponent but arguing with Brian has become like talking to a mentally challenged 4 year old (I'm still stuck on who that's insulting to, BaM7 or the 4yo). I've got much better things to do with my time. I ask that others join me in this BustaMovement, you know what they say, ignore the trolls and they will go away.

Deal with it!
Holla~ ^^;;
Old 06-02-2005, 02:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default hum... here's an interesting dilemma...

although i agree w/ you on most, well actually all, of what you said... i wouldn't mind running that post count a little higher up... and well it's so easy w/ him...

i don't know... i mean i'll have to do some <i>soul searching</i> and maybe, just maybe, i'll see the <i>light</i>...
but in the meantime... heck w/ that... it's free for all... lol...

lean back hater!
Old 06-02-2005, 04:28 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Re: Regardles of the genre of music, it was bad music

i agree, there are good and bad music out there in every genre, and that depends largely on personal preferrence.
this guy just sounded more socially ignorant than musically critical =P
this post got way out of hand
Old 06-02-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Always wanted to do this: I don't have a clue what you're talking about...

that was kind of funny when i saw it somewhere else on the web about 3 years ago
Old 06-02-2005, 05:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

damnit! was busy at work. I coulda been a post ***** too! bah! no point responding to posts--tired
Old 06-02-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Re: this may also be my last post on AW for some time~

i'm gonna let everyone cool off, and reflect on what [we] have said respectively. Seriously, this is esp. to those who attack me for no legitimately good reason.. think about it.

i feel my job here on AW is frankly accomplished.. i mean accomplished in the sense that i have done all i can do and have learned a tremendous amount, and thus am satisfied from what i have gained by being part of the wonderful AW community.

my only thing i would like to remind everyone who cares.. about life and living a fulfilled one.. is this..

focus on the positive. Remember, life is about choices.. your choice.. my choice. At the end of the day.. when all is said and done.. and you have NO ONE HUMAN to prove your points to.. if you are at peace.. then, let it be.

Keep it real.. keep it RIGHT.. keep it transparent.. and keep it genuine.

Take cares everyone for now~

in His amazing love,
an ordinary guy.. who is doing his best.. (and frankly, is transparent, free, and has nothing to hide.)

God bless you all.

=]
Old 06-02-2005, 08:01 PM

Default Re: ok.. oops i lied.. here's one more thing..

remember.. (i'm pretty sure most of the silent bystanders already know this.. but yeah.. here it is in writing)..

observe how people respond.. it tells you a lot about their hearts and who they are inside.

To me.. that's all that matters.

much love,
yes.. i am brian.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:54 PM

Default because i'd hate to be left out of a ****show like this,

i just thought i'd throw this out there....

the apologetics were a movement of early Christians who wrote about their lives and the influence Christ had in an attempt to convert pagans to Christianity. Included in these works were also numerous profound statements on moral philosophy. The philosopher Saint Augustine actually pioneered this sort of literary work, and in doing so, invented the modern autobiography.

what does all this prove? first, I was lucky enough to have the chance to take a very interesting class on ancient and medieval philosophy this term. second, you apparently believe that getting milk is a profoundly spiritual experience and that we can all gain some deeper insight into human nature by seeing photo/video evidence of this.

Quick Reply: the b7 i saw on the streets~