A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Guys and gals, I gotta tell you the truth, I'm a troll, a poser, I'll have to tell you who I real am

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys and gals, I gotta tell you the truth, I'm a troll, a poser, I'll have to tell you who I real am

later today... =(
Old 03-22-2003, 07:46 AM

Have you been hitting the bottle for breakfast &- )
Old 03-22-2003, 07:46 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Here's my story...

For over a year an a half now, I've been posting on this forum, and at more then 3400 post, I have to tell you my real identity. From the beginning, I've said that I was 45 and owned an A6 4.2, and my "wife" an A4 1.8T. Well, that is total bull****. I've read this forum (at the beginning on the A6 forum) about 6 month with out posting and really like the atmosphere of a forum.. I've taught that no one would wanted to talk with a 16 years old boy about fine cars that are Audi, but maybe I was wrong. So I decided to take my father identity on this forum. But today, I've met a guy, from the A4 forum, that asked me if I was posting on AudiWorld, he saw the AudiWorld plate frame. So I decided to tell the truth for one time and say: Yes, I post, I'm not what everyone think I am. So I decided today to tell everyone the truth about me. I feel really sad today because I fooled lots of peoples. If you want to flame me, go, I'll understand.

So here's a little info on me. My name is Vincent Pouliot, I'm now aged of 18 years old, I drive my parents Audi and I'm a real Audi fanatic. I've brought myself an M3 spoiler to put on my mom's A4, wash then each week, detail them as often as I can. I live on the south shore of Montreal, I am studying commerce at school. My passion is cars, I've went to Detroit with one of my friend last January and we were thrilled.

I would like to thanks Larry (LMGotts) for the license plate frame and decals, would also like to say Hi to Jet Jockey/A4 Pilot to who I have talked on the phone and helped make a sig pic.

I hope that I will not be flamed and will still be able to post on AudiWorld. It was hard for me to write this, to tell you the truth about me. I didn't wanted to do this because of the fear of being ignored by everyone. But I was feeling that I must tell it to you.

Again, I am really sorry to have lied to you that long.
Guys, I love this forum, and love the peoples on it.

Vincent Pouliot
Old 03-22-2003, 07:49 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default No, I've seen an AW member this morning for the first time...

see my story and you'll understand
Old 03-22-2003, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Umm...is it april 1st already?
Old 03-22-2003, 08:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Hehe, that's not a joke, sadly. And here goes the flaming...
Old 03-22-2003, 08:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Phew. I thought you were going to say you're a BMW owner. :&gt
Old 03-22-2003, 08:08 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Hey, it's always best to just be yourself. Don't let people bully you into doing anything else.
Old 03-22-2003, 08:10 AM

Perhaps you are just making a positive step toward growing up
Old 03-22-2003, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I don't know why you are worried about getting flamed. Everyone has an ...

identity online. Your content was never an issue and was always supportive. Keep up your enthusiam, and it is nice to hear you are taking good care of your parents Audi's! You will have one Soon!

Quick Reply: Guys and gals, I gotta tell you the truth, I'm a troll, a poser, I'll have to tell you who I real am