A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

Me and my mate nearly got into a fight with some people...because he called my mates new A4 ugly!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2002, 12:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me and my mate nearly got into a fight with some people...because he called my mates new A4 ugly!!!!

Ok me and my mate two hours ago had to be restrained by our girlfriends beacuse we were about to tear the heads of a couple of lairy
sh!tsheads!!!
we were just coming out of megabowl, and we walking towards my mates 3.0 v6 quattro A4...when all of a sudden a couple of guys pull up against us.....ok so i'm thinking that they want directions.....no this was far from it.....one of them gets out of their car..which by the way was a old shape A4, looked as if they had modified it a lot....anyway it looked butt ugly......so he starts eyeing up my mates car....you know looking inside it through the window.....yes inside it whilst we are standing there and he was crouching and looking all over the car.....my mates girlfriend made her way towards the front passenger door, and the **** blocked her, so i'm thinking wait up if they want trouble then they got trouble.......then he asks whether this was the new A4, neither me or my mate replied, one of his cretins from his car replies yes it was...and then to add insult he said it was the most ugly peice of metal he had ever seen.....verbal insults were exchanged etc etc.....and then they drove off......the mentality of people today....i'm sickened..i dont know whether it was out of jealousy or what...but the **** looked really pissed off for some reason..i got his number plate just in case........
anyway the point of this farcical story is that he called my mates A4 fricken ugly!!!! i myself have one in ming blue arriving in four days.and believe me i dont spend money on ugly cars....some people have no taste!!!!!!
thanks for listening.....DON

PS: Any person who thinks the new A4 is ugly is either a old shape A4 owner, they are just jealous coz their cars look so passe, or either they need glasses!!!!!
just stating my opinion thanks!
Old 02-02-2002, 01:54 PM

Default J E A L O U S !!

I've gotten more compliments on this car than I ever imagined. Our cars ROCK. Anyone who doesn't think so has no taste or is jealous.

These guys obviously just wanted to be a-holes.
Old 02-02-2002, 02:23 PM

Love the new A4 just as much as you do, but your saying old A4 is ugly, that makes me UPSET
Old 02-02-2002, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Love the new A4 just as much as you do, but your saying old A4 is ugly, that makes me UPSET

the A4 i mentioned was modified to hell.we are talking rapper video ghetto style modification.....i love all audi's....espescially a4's...but if you saw this car you would choke.it was a luminous yellow colour.......the wing on the car was outrageous, and it was just plain nasty man....
Old 02-02-2002, 07:54 PM

Can you say ENVY!!!