A4 (B6 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi A4 produced from 2002-2005

OT: To Joe N. What ever became of the job offer/decision?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2002, 08:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: To Joe N. What ever became of the job offer/decision?

I read your post but didn't really have much sage advice to respond with, but am still curious as to how the whole thing turned out in the end and what you decided.
Old 07-31-2002, 10:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I just got back from another interview session with them.

Man, they really want me bad! That's a good thing, of course.

We went through a lot of personal stuff as well as numbers. I can emphatically say that I really like the two head honchos. The president is very analytical, intellectual and an extremely hard worker who likes to dessiminate knowledge to those willing to take it. The Vice is also intelligent, but a type of guy you go have a beer with after work and shoot the sh*t. The two make a good team and have an extremely close relationship. And as far as I can see, they both look honest, which is kinda odd b/c I don't see that in high positions anymore, unfortunately

I have another interview later on in the day, but they told me, "Okay, get that other interview over with and come talk to us." *Flattering* I asked them about their kids, they asked me where I lived and went to college, etc... Real nice convo. The owner actually loves basketball and tennis, and I love and play those sports as well - it's uncanny!

Btw, I can very much be an integral part of the company in the future, depending on my determination and ambition, something I wanted to be assured of. And this company is healthy, too, with decent profit sharing numbers. The other numbers negotiations, well, you know how that goes....it goes back and forth and never really the fun part of the session.

Time to think...
Old 07-31-2002, 01:32 PM

Ahh, sounds nice. Guess you still have some time/deciding to do, then. Good luck!
Old 08-01-2002, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Oh thanks, Chuck...didn't have to reply till now...